Sign in to follow this  
2kxtra

Free baby stuff

Not mine! 

Kari’s cousin’s kid outgrew it all shortly before they were moving out of state. 

We have no children and they’re taking up vital Halloween workshop space. The Basement Gods AND the Haunt Gods beg you to give these items a new home ASAP! 
It pains me to do this, but if there are no takers but thursday morning it’s all trash. 

1) Lulyboo pink bassinet-to-g2) small bag of 0-6/newborn hats and socks

3) Graco baby swing with stand and mobile

4) Fisher Price baby rocking chair (note: there is one screw missing, but a quick trip to the hardware store should solve that problem)

5) Fisher Price baby papasan chair. I had no idea such a thing even existed! These times have it WAY better than I did! 

6) radio flying rocking horse. Plastic construction with a soft horse cover. 

7) Regalo extra log bed rail. Looks like it’ll fit a child bed, maybe a twin.

We’ve got Halloween stuff to build, people! Halloween and baby stuff do... not... mix! 

My kids are all gone and we have a 26 foot box truck of their junk in the crawl space. Cribs, strollers, play pens and bags and bags of clothes. Wife says it’s all for grandchildren in the future. Looks like a big mess of trash to me.

It'd be a shame if it accidentally all caught on fire in a pile safely away from the house.

Go to get it for grand kids and it’ll be all moldy out of style whatever. Talk to your pastor to see if he knows where a good home for it would be. Or your local Starvation Army.

2K, same thing, find a local church outfit and see if they know of someplace to send it or have it picked up.

These are church yardsale leftovers. No dice.

Savers, etc. won't take them due to the high recall rate on baby stuff. And, get this... they've had issues in the past where people would knowingly buy recalled stuff, then turn it in to the local real store for a recall refund/credit.

I had no idea baby stuff was such a sordid business. Seriously, don't take this stuff from anybody unless you, yourself plan to use it. Otherwise it's toxic waste.