Sign in to follow this  
GSSFC

Monday.

In the office and the email system is down globally. Guess that means I can get something done, but will miss any changing priorities. BIL needs to make a run tonight to reload supplies in the trailer and I'll probably start pulling out the camping stuff for this coming weekend. Taking 1/2 day Thursday and Friday off.

17 minutes ago, SCF said:

Chicken bouillon, it's what's for breakfast.  Oh today is going to be wonderful.

Is it clear liquids only day? Don't worry, vodka is a clear liquid.

Humidex of 100*. No thanks. I'll find paperwork to do. Half day.

After the haunt weekend, I just slept for 11 hours. :blink:

Scott, you’ve really gotta stay for the costume ball and after party sometime!

Edited by 2kxtra

Email and other systems are still down today. BT just sent a company wide text that disaster recovery protocols have been implemented while they work to fix the problem. Original text this morning said they would have it fixed within 90 minutes.

1 hour ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Email and other systems are still down today. BT just sent a company wide text that disaster recovery protocols have been implemented while they work to fix the problem. Original text this morning said they would have it fixed within 90 minutes.

Id rather not get the constant flood. There is zero email etiquette at this place. No...i do not need to be cc's on you chuckle heads saying "thanks.'....and "your welcome". 

Wife had a tire blow out completely on rear of my Volvo  wagon saturday on 93. She did a good job getting pulled off with no problems. Anyway I had been running snows. Since I put about 15k on that car last year mostly in the winter. She thinks it blew out from running snows in the summer. Trying to decide if I should get snows or all seasons then swap them. I drive more it more in the winter going skiing.