Sign in to follow this  
TJ

Get my life back Sunday

Recommended Posts

In laws loading up as I type ! No more camper in the yard and Laynie can relax! Going to check the eel trap in the pond and going fishing for a couple hours.B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoulders aren't too bad after an afternoon in the kayak. We have decent all purpose rigs made by Perception, but thinking of upgrading. Unfortunately it' a big $$$ jump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offroad fest at marks Auto put on by CCOR I believe....Hopefully a good time, if nothing else, I will get to see some good friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to get my lawn done today. I missed out on some wheeling with the club yesterday, but saw the video of Ed rolling the Toyota. I can’t figure out how to post it here on my phone. It was a 3 winch recovery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Have to get my lawn done today. I missed out on some wheeling with the club yesterday, but saw the video of Ed rolling the Toyota. I can’t figure out how to post it here on my phone. It was a 3 winch recovery.

I'd be interested in watching that.

Wife and kiddo headed to the inlaws to go swimming today. I'm staying home to finish up the trailer. I'll have to post the trailer deck screws I bought from Home Depot. They work unbelievable. After that, lawn and crank out some firewood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The video Sue posted is looped so not sure you’re not seeing the whole thing. This was the final resting position.

 

1F35EF50-0E16-4519-AF49-E85465121DB9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They didn’t have a video of the recovery, but here’s a picture of 2 of the winch lines disappearing into the forest. The truck landed in a bad spot.

73D0D060-E087-42DE-947C-9CFFBBB304A5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, calvynandhobbs said:

The video Sue posted is looped so not sure you’re not seeing the whole thing. This was the final resting position.

Downloaded it. Yep. That sucks. Don't really miss those days. lol.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What cracks me up is Todd’s response. In the middle of the flop the first thing that comes out of his mouth is that the recovery is going to be tough, not if Ed is ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, calvynandhobbs said:

What cracks me up is Todd’s response. In the middle of the flop the first thing that comes out of his mouth is that the recovery is going to be tough, not if Ed is ok.

In other words, “we’re fine, so my brain has moved onto the problem.” :lol:

 

I’m glad and all are ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this