Sign in to follow this  
TJ

Get my life back Sunday

In laws loading up as I type ! No more camper in the yard and Laynie can relax! Going to check the eel trap in the pond and going fishing for a couple hours.B)

Shoulders aren't too bad after an afternoon in the kayak. We have decent all purpose rigs made by Perception, but thinking of upgrading. Unfortunately it' a big $$$ jump.

Offroad fest at marks Auto put on by CCOR I believe....Hopefully a good time, if nothing else, I will get to see some good friends.

Have to get my lawn done today. I missed out on some wheeling with the club yesterday, but saw the video of Ed rolling the Toyota. I can’t figure out how to post it here on my phone. It was a 3 winch recovery.

3 minutes ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Have to get my lawn done today. I missed out on some wheeling with the club yesterday, but saw the video of Ed rolling the Toyota. I can’t figure out how to post it here on my phone. It was a 3 winch recovery.

I'd be interested in watching that.

Wife and kiddo headed to the inlaws to go swimming today. I'm staying home to finish up the trailer. I'll have to post the trailer deck screws I bought from Home Depot. They work unbelievable. After that, lawn and crank out some firewood.

The video Sue posted is looped so not sure you’re not seeing the whole thing. This was the final resting position.

1F35EF50-0E16-4519-AF49-E85465121DB9.jpeg

They didn’t have a video of the recovery, but here’s a picture of 2 of the winch lines disappearing into the forest. The truck landed in a bad spot.

73D0D060-E087-42DE-947C-9CFFBBB304A5.jpeg

13 minutes ago, calvynandhobbs said:

The video Sue posted is looped so not sure you’re not seeing the whole thing. This was the final resting position.

Downloaded it. Yep. That sucks. Don't really miss those days. lol.gif

What cracks me up is Todd’s response. In the middle of the flop the first thing that comes out of his mouth is that the recovery is going to be tough, not if Ed is ok.

2 hours ago, calvynandhobbs said:

What cracks me up is Todd’s response. In the middle of the flop the first thing that comes out of his mouth is that the recovery is going to be tough, not if Ed is ok.

In other words, “we’re fine, so my brain has moved onto the problem.” :lol:

I’m glad and all are ok.