Sign in to follow this  
preach

Satisfying Saturday

Hi.

A really real hard mount for my GoPro should show up today.  Stupid suction cup mount I bought will not stick to the interior windshield.  Hope this one works better.  California canyon vids as soon as I get off of 12+ hour shifts.

I know you guys have been roasting, but it was 104* today when I left for work...only 7-11% humidity though.  Decent fire started about 10 miles from my apt.  15* cooler where I work and breezy so not too bad.  Felt a MX earthquake a couple of days ago.  I fawking love it out here.

8 minutes ago, preach said:

Hi.

A really real hard mount for my GoPro should show up today.  Stupid suction cup mount I bought will not stick to the interior windshield.  Hope this one works better.  California canyon vids as soon as I get off of 12+ hour shifts.

I know you guys have been roasting, but it was 104* today when I left for work...only 7-11% humidity though.  Decent fire started about 10 miles from my apt.  15* cooler where I work and breezy so not too bad.  Felt a MX earthquake a couple of days ago.  I fawking love it out here.

Where exactly are you?

Sofa king nice out

Think I'm going to dust the kayaks off today and do some exploring.

Heading up to Holyoke to help a friend paint his house. Marks Auto  tomorrow for their "Offroad" day...

Nice and cool out this morning. Feels great for a change. I need to mow both rentals today and my yard tomorrow in preparation for leaving for vacation Tuesday morning. Don’t know what else I’ll get done.

Home Depot for trailer decking screws and to replace a few lights we have out in the house.

Still debating headed to Conway HD and take the kiddo to see the trains, Cathedral Ledge, etc, or maybe just the Rochester HD. hrmmmm

56 degrees. This is more like it, :)

oldest has work, youngest has a pool party to go to this afternoon. Just wifey and I for a bit. :) :) 

3 hours ago, preach said:

San Diego, been here a while.

La Mesa, CA is where I live.

are you staying there?  did you take meggy?

Invasive vine, what is it?

Found it choking out an Oak tree.

Normally I would just toss stuff in my brush pile out back but this is going in the town burn pile.

117A2C47-0D79-4B4E-BB4A-628A7F730B79.jpeg

4 minutes ago, FrankTheDog said:

Invasive vine, what is it?

Found it choking out an Oak tree.

Normally I would just toss stuff in my brush pile out back but this is going in the town burn pile.

117A2C47-0D79-4B4E-BB4A-628A7F730B79.jpeg

Wisteria ? Not bad. Pretty flowers

Not anymore, it’s been eradicated.

Stuff was all wrapped around a small oak then climbing up into my hemlock. It had to much of a foothold already. I’ll need to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t come back.

2 hours ago, Juiceman said:

I was staring down at a cutie in an Audi TT while I was driving a Freightliner dump truck through traffic in Somersworth last week when I realized it was Meg.

Gave her a "Hey Meg!" followed by a couple blasts of the horn. ;)

2 hours ago, Juiceman said:

No, but we know how he votes now.