Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

No Plan Sunday

Stupid dog got me up earlier than I really wanted to be this morning. Still need to put tires back on the trailer and check all the lights so it's ready to drag the Jeep around. Couple other little things I should get done, but I'll see how motivated I get.

6 minutes ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Stupid dog got me up earlier than I really wanted to be this morning. Still need to put tires back on the trailer and check all the lights so it's ready to drag the Jeep around. Couple other little things I should get done, but I'll see how motivated I get.

The Mr's seems to be traveling a lot....good for you.

Got a couple Chicom carburetors in the mail yesterday one for the wood splitter that the mud wasps ruined and one for the generator that a local kid tossed in the scrap dumpster with 100 hrs on it because it had a fuel tank with water in it. Both engines are Wisconsin Robin"s(Subaru-Fugi Heavy Industries)worth the $22 it cost for carbs. I think the Simplicity is next !

10 minutes ago, TJ said:

Got a couple Chicom carburetors in the mail yesterday one for the wood splitter that the mud wasps ruined and one for the generator that a local kid tossed in the scrap dumpster with 100 hrs on it because it had a fuel tank with water in it. Both engines are Wisconsin Robin"s(Subaru-Fugi Heavy Industries)worth the $22 it cost for carbs. I think the Simplicity is next !

Sweeeet deal on the genny.

11 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

The Mr's seems to be traveling a lot....good for you.

Yes, life is better when she's travelling. I get tired of the dogs I have to watch, but I get to get things done around the house. There is always too much to do. I should start splitting wood, but next year's wood is done so there's no urgency in getting the following year's done.

Message in FB this morning.  Some chick I friended somehow.

"

That's good.. I will go through your profile now.

And I am not from Stonework.. I would love to know you more deeper than this"

I think theyre going to pick up two more trucks, so ankle biter and i will do our thang. Maybe beach.

Need breakfast first.

Picked up a tow dolly yesterday. Wider than my old one and electric brakes.  Will get the old one ready to sell, needs a tire, I cut a sidewall... 

Hoping to fix a couple small dents on the replacement bed for the truck. they are behind the bumper, want to repair before I install it.

More hay. I’m ahead of the usual spot but I’m worried this feels like the drought year we had a few years back. 

Maybe some yardwork and/or whambulance work.....Planning for Jeep night at Mark's tomorrow....

Everyone local is hammering the grass now that most of the corn is planted, I saw a guy cut about 5 acres of what I call canary grass 5' tall cut it with a disk mower conditioner and was running it into windrows with a 30' wide rake system. The wind rows were about 3 feet high and 5 or so wide. probably going to chop it today or tomorrow.

Edited by TJ

I have an addiction to Webber kettle grills and anything barbecue for that matter. I just wont cook on a gas grill anymore, haven't for about 4 years with the exception of cooking at someone else s house. Yesterday I scored a nice dump score, nice little stand up unit.

Today is yard work.