rickb

Shelter / Garage - Gauging interest

Recommended Posts

I am not sure how soon I can get down there.  What is your timeline for having it out of your way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK.  My next 4 weeks are maxed out, but I'm going to squeeze a little Rick time in.  Days of the week or time of day that works/doesn't work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll get it to  point you can do a quick turn and burn. Evenings, weekends, sporadic vacation days... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll get it to  point you can do a quick turn and burn. Evenings, weekends, sporadic vacation days... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many years have you gotten out of the fabric? I'm on year 3 of a lesser expensive (same frame, cheaper material) unit and it will be due this fall for a replacement cover.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rickb said:

Want to say 12-15.  

The new one has a 15 yr warranty... 

 

Whoa.  Wow.  Shelter Logic we get about 2 years and it's destroyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, HEEPJEEP said:

Whoa.  Wow.  Shelter Logic we get about 2 years and it's destroyed.

This ^^^

 

Although a replacement cover is about $220. But having to put a new one on every other year (three at best) does such. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HEEPJEEP said:

Whoa.  Wow.  Shelter Logic we get about 2 years and it's destroyed.

It would also help if we had trees to protect it from the wind. It's windy here, always. Our neighbor has one and it's a little more protected and his is like year 5 or 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 79fordgirl said:

It would also help if we had trees to protect it from the wind. It's windy here, always. Our neighbor has one and it's a little more protected and his is like year 5 or 6.

It ain't the wind. Its the UV.   The back side up against the tree line on mine is perfect. The front side that gets all the sun disappears in 2.5 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, toyworx said:

It ain't the wind. Its the UV.   The back side up against the tree line on mine is perfect. The front side that gets all the sun disappears in 2.5 years. 

Oh fer shore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now