rickb

Shelter / Garage - Gauging interest

I am not sure how soon I can get down there.  What is your timeline for having it out of your way?

OK.  My next 4 weeks are maxed out, but I'm going to squeeze a little Rick time in.  Days of the week or time of day that works/doesn't work?

I'll get it to  point you can do a quick turn and burn. Evenings, weekends, sporadic vacation days... 

I'll get it to  point you can do a quick turn and burn. Evenings, weekends, sporadic vacation days... 

How many years have you gotten out of the fabric? I'm on year 3 of a lesser expensive (same frame, cheaper material) unit and it will be due this fall for a replacement cover.  

20 minutes ago, rickb said:

Want to say 12-15.  

The new one has a 15 yr warranty... 

Whoa.  Wow.  Shelter Logic we get about 2 years and it's destroyed.

44 minutes ago, HEEPJEEP said:

This ^^^

Although a replacement cover is about $220. But having to put a new one on every other year (three at best) does such. 

5 hours ago, HEEPJEEP said:

It would also help if we had trees to protect it from the wind. It's windy here, always. Our neighbor has one and it's a little more protected and his is like year 5 or 6.

14 hours ago, 79fordgirl said:

It would also help if we had trees to protect it from the wind. It's windy here, always. Our neighbor has one and it's a little more protected and his is like year 5 or 6.

It ain't the wind. Its the UV.   The back side up against the tree line on mine is perfect. The front side that gets all the sun disappears in 2.5 years. 

7 minutes ago, toyworx said:

It ain't the wind. Its the UV.   The back side up against the tree line on mine is perfect. The front side that gets all the sun disappears in 2.5 years. 

Oh fer shore!