Sign in to follow this  
Papa Ken

ISO: ‘97+ XJ parts...

I am starting to get a plan together for the MJ and am looking for about a 12” section of an XJ to do the 97 and up interior swap.  I need a section of firewall where the steering column and master cylinder mount, dash, and steering column.  I had cut this out of my 01 XJ, but ended up selling it due to wanting it out of the garage and not entirely sold on the swap.  Well, now I want to do it.  If anyone has a parts XJ kicking around, I would gladly come and grab what I need off of it if you have one kick8ng around.  Maybe I could trade a 231 or a 4.0 for it.  :)

Do you need just the sheet metal or do you need the brake pedal carrier assembly too? Steering column?

59 minutes ago, FrankTheDog said:

Do you need just the sheet metal or do you need the brake pedal carrier assembly too? Steering column?

I would say the brake pedal assy, steering column, and a chunk of sheet metal where those components bolt to.  Actual dash itself and components itself.  

I have 90% of the interior of a 2dr 95 xj.  No pedal assembly thou had to cut it up for the ax15 swap into the CJ. 

3 minutes ago, JDogg said:

I have 90% of the interior of a 2dr 95 xj.  No pedal assembly thou had to cut it up for the ax15 swap into the CJ. 

Thanks, but I am looking to upgrade the interior to the 97 and up interior.  I have pretty much a complete dash assembly from a 96 interior, but I want to go fancy.

I didn't fully read the title, I missed the 97+ . Much nicer interiors indeed