Sign in to follow this  
SKEETER

Welding instructor needed

Part of my company is training. That said I may have a need for someone to teach a couple day class or classes on Arc and Mig. This would be on site at a Department of Public Works.  Sort of a hybrid course for guys who already weld but would like a refresher. Vertical and overhead hands on while on a lift. This would be on town plow trucks or other heavy equipment. 

Need to be certified or factory rep.  Anybody?  Hypertherm?

Mark Coleman, Detours Off Road. He just moved to ME.

Corrina, not sure how far that is.

Edited by CJKarl

Yup, bought a foreclosed farmhouse for short money. Don't even think he saw it personally until he bought it. Sent a buddy by to check it out.

Wish I was certified, I could do it otherwise.I'll be a certified instructor within a year or two.

41 minutes ago, rvgjeep1 said:

Wish I was certified, I could do it otherwise.I'll be a certified instructor within a year or two.

I was thinking of you actually. Certified is optional...as I make the rules. Just need someone that knows what they are doing AND will get the respect of guys who've been doing patch jobs for 20-30 years. And who can "teach" or advise on techniques.

This would be on rusty plow trucks and equipment found in a town garage. Most likely not clean material. 

You teaching at a school gives that a lot more credit. Pm me your number or email if interested. 

Edited by SKEETER

I'll seek council on it tomorrow, but not sure I want the liability. But, I do have a lot of contacts for welding instructors in the region.

Heard back from my buddy. He knows of a few but none that are willing to travel to southern Maine. Sorry.

I think.........wait where is that damn box......

On 5/4/2018 at 2:48 PM, SKEETER said:

Part of my company is training. That said I may have a need for someone to teach a couple day class or classes on Arc and Mig. This would be on site at a Department of Public Works.  Sort of a hybrid course for guys who already weld but would like a refresher. Vertical and overhead hands on while on a lift. This would be on town plow trucks or other heavy equipment. 

Need to be certified or factory rep.  Anybody?  Hypertherm?

I'll advertise at the Sperm. What is your company name?