Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

SATURDAY

The living room remodel is starting to pull together. Once the giant armoire is gone it will start looking like something. The most dreaded and painful part is yet to come. Wife wants to go furniture shopping.

14 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

The living room remodel is starting to pull together. Once the giant armoire is gone it will start looking like something. The most dreaded and painful part is yet to come. Wife wants to go furniture shopping.

Noooooo not furniture shopping !  Good luck buddy ! I'll be thinking of you :blink:

Off to Little Rhodie to truck some firewood. Should be a good day.

Full day of condo inspections lined up. 1st one in Old Orchard Beach then down to Wells. Both look pretty nice and recently updated online, hopefully there aren't too many surprises hiding. 

Eloise wasnt feeling well yesterday and grabbed her a little early from daycare. I put her to bed around 6:15p and she didn't wake up until 8:30a. Hopefully that helps her.

Heading to Concord/Durham area. Drop parts of and heckle some people.

Not that you visit Weare, or anything....

Time to thaw out the throttle/choke cables on the Deere, and clean up the driveway.

12 minutes ago, SCF said:

Not that you visit Weare, or anything....

I don't know where Weare is, or what I'd even wear , but GPS can get me anywhere!

Edited by 79fordgirl

Heading out to tap. Looks like we should see some good sap runs in the next couple of days. Then we boil and drink beer.

Still dragging bum. Relaxing today with no plans far from the couch.

2 hours ago, cmerrick said:

Heading out to tap. Looks like we should see some good sap runs in the next couple of days. Then we boil and drink beer.

Yup planning on tapping Monday. Put adding taps now. Snow is getting soft. 

I think the wife wants me to go somewhere with her tonight, but I got balljoints in the knuckles, axle shafts put together and other little things. Should be able to put everything together this next week