Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

Yup, It's Thrusday Already

1 hour ago, Sprocket said:

It’s the plumbing... 

Dont Make me take back the nice things i Said.

3 hours ago, Sprocket said:

It’s the plumbing...

No, it's the wiring.

Managed to get out of work as planned, though the day wasn't exactly as planned. Got to my friends' house in plenty of time for the wedding rehearsal.

We ate, we drank, we laughed.

Hopefully we'll get to the rehearsal tomorrow afternoon. Or just rehearse during the actual wedding tomorrow night. :lipsrsealed:

Edited by 2kxtra

Even had an Irish friend fly to Vegas and get married by Elvis. Wasn't even a 2nd or 3rd wedding.......and they were in their 20s. Wacky kids.

15 hours ago, Juiceman said:

I've reached out a number of times.  Whatever her problem is, it's hers, not mine.  I've already learned to accept it.

10 hours ago, TJ said:

Jerry ?This is the same girl that helped change tires on the sh!t box blue K30 I picked up at Bargers house about 5or 8 years ago. How can she be that much of a Daddy's little gurl then and such a fickle turd now?

6 hours ago, CJKarl said:

Even had an Irish friend fly to Vegas and get married by Elvis. Wasn't even a 2nd or 3rd wedding.......and they were in their 20s. Wacky kids.

My sister got married on Valentine's Day by Elvis in Vegas. Planned it a year in advance with invites and all. It was actually a great weekend. First marriage for both of them and they've been together almost 20 years now. It is just what they wanted to do.

13 hours ago, TJ said:

Jerry ?This is the same girl that helped change tires on the sh!t box blue K30 I picked up at Bargers house about 5or 8 years ago. How can she be that much of a Daddy's little gurl then and such a fickle turd now? 

Yes, exactly.  I can't figure it either.  I thought we were inseparable.

Oh well.  Can't account for the amount of damage an angry ex-wife can cause, I suppose.

49 minutes ago, calvynandhobbs said:

My sister got married on Valentine's Day by Elvis in Vegas. Planned it a year in advance with invites and all. It was actually a great weekend. First marriage for both of them and they've been together almost 20 years now. It is just what they wanted to do.

We got married by Elvis just last year.  We both agree it was better than anything we could have planned at home.  Elvis sang.  Later we went to G. Ramsay's steakhouse and got a standing O, very cool night.

There's video somewhere.