Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

Yup, It's Thrusday Already

Already?? More like, finally.

All the cows were accounted for and no one tried to trample me!! Should be a good day.

Picked up a free cord of wood yesterday, just needs splitting. Any splitters up for loaning/barter in my area?

Got my junk handled by JFN yesterday.

12 minutes ago, rvgjeep1 said:

Picked up a free cord of wood yesterday, just needs splitting. Any splitters up for loaning/barter in my area?

lucky dog

Machine shop called my work last night saying they have a part to drop off first thing tomorrow. They were told that we have no access to the ground level and they need to have it in a truck that can back up and use a loading dock. Guy shows up this morning in a fawking van. :banghead:

Roy - You can borrow mine if you don't find one closer/sooner. 

1 hour ago, rvgjeep1 said:

bdbefe7d-70fb-48da-a8c3-a4aec88958f8._SR

Yup fiskars kicks butt.

Going to be another slow day for me. Took way too much insulin this morning. Only the second time in 15 years I messed that up.  Hoping to find some corn on the cob for tonight. Having the new neighbors over for lobster, just doesn't seem right without corn.

And I'm still waiting on my new interweb sourced brakes for the truck to show up.

Edited by Dill

11 minutes ago, Dill said:

Took way too much insulin this morning.

How?

How does it make you feel?

Short work day, then we're off to a (relatively lightly) Halloween-themed wedding tomorrow, Friday the 13th in October, at the Roger Williams Pumpkin Spectacular.

A couple of my haunter friends are getting hitched. I know, shocking given the date and location.

This should be awesome.

Just spun the night time dose on the pen and didn't notice til after. Basically like low blood sugar so I have to eat more and not work too hard. So basically opposite of how you usually deal with being diabetic.

1 hour ago, Juiceman said:

bdbefe7d-70fb-48da-a8c3-a4aec88958f8._SR

I do a couple cord a year like that, I'll take the hydraulic unit for the rest.

Definition of uncomfortable:  when you've estranged yourself from your father in such a way that you might never have a relationship with him again, but you work at DD and the dad you have said horrible things about stands there and stares at you while you pretend he's not there, looking anywhere except in his direction for the several minutes he is at the counter.