Sign in to follow this  
FGZ

Are there any "dud" years for Civics?

$126 for me to pull that trigger. Better test that puppy first. Trying to get Torque Pro + scantool plugin + my $25 bluetooth adapter to show me FTP voltage. Depending on how that works out, I'm crawling under to take a peek

They would probably have the entire EVAP canister.

I just realized a decent option MAY be to order it, try it, return it if it wasn't the sensor. Might have to try that out.

First and foremost, though, I will bang it lightly.

Swingandamiss. Installed new TPS last night, cleared codes, took it for a spin. It's still got a pending code this morning. So I think that means I'm off to chasing a short in the wiring. I may get some JFN time in sooner than I thought. You still have someone that does Fluid Film?

#WeDoThat

Why did you put a TPS in it?

Ohhhhh.  not a throttle position sensor.  you mean the FTP sensor.

:)

Tank pressure, Fuel tank pressure, whatevs. I wouldn't recommend hiring me at THE, however I do get pretty resourceful when fitting under a civic in my driveway. Resourcefulness doesn't count for much if it doesn't fix the issue, but at least it makes the process fun.

Hold the phone, I took it for a spin at lunch and the light still didn't come on. So I did a fresh scan on the way back to work and the pending P0453 I got this morning wasn't there. EVAP and EGR systems are still "incomplete" in the overall system scan, so I still have to see those turn green and then I may be in the clear.

To be continued....hopefully before the rest of the NEOW drama in February