Sign in to follow this  
Papa Ken

1998 TJ frame & RE partial longarm kit...

I have Shannons old frame and the RE long arm kit that frame was running.  It has the skid plate, the rear lowers and uppers (the uppers need new cartridge joints as the bolts were froze and I had to cut them off), and the front adjustable uppers.  

The frame is salvageable.  I plated it a couple of years ago where the rear stock control arms mounted and the back by the rear bumper is gone on both ends.  

Located in Berwick, ME and available now.  $600 firm for everything there.  For another $150, I will throw in a Currie anti-rock sway bar that needs new rod ends.

Edited by Papa Ken

$600 for the frame, the longarms, and the anti rock.  The frame will be cut up this weekend to get it out of my driveway.

Anyone have anything good jeep related to trade?  Dana 60 fronts, 33-35” tires, etc...  I am going to cut the frame up Sunday and send it to the scrap yard.

Nobody wants this?  I will throw the anti-rock sway bar and the 8.8 and (2) Dana 30s with it for $900.  I want to start moving some of this stuff.  Would possibly consider trades for a 97+ XJ, YJ, or other interesting items.  Try me.