Sign in to follow this  
mike_belben

Threatening thursday

There has been a promise that im gonna get my head stomped in tonight and i better wait up.

Hope he dont mind a borken foot. This noggin is tested. 

Edited by mike_belben

That's pretty inconsiderate of him. I mean if you're going to oblige him he could at least work out a time that it is convenient for you to get your head stomped. Anything else is just plain rude.

Police commissioner gave me the castle doctrine pep talk. I think theyll deal with hazmat if it comes to that.  

Still on patrol.

1 hour ago, mike_belben said:

Police commissioner gave me the castle doctrine pep talk. I think theyll deal with hazmat if it comes to that.  

Still on patrol.

Commissioner Gordon?

Steel guy coming late morning to set some edging he fabricated.  Install a damper plate and pick up a check from the drainage job. Going to be a good day Tater.

2 hours ago, mike_belben said:

Still on patrol.

We threw out the castle part and wrote the law so that no matter where you are standing, as long as you have the right to be there, you can defend yourself.

Just loaded all my camping stuff. Taking wife out for breakfast in a few minutes and then load the Jeep and ready to roll by mid-morning. Gonna be a good weekend

5 minutes ago, mike_belben said:

Still alive, sans sleep.  

JFC, let the dogs do the guarding.

Well, its unfortunate that my good neighbors guard dogs are too much of a distraction for mine.. If i let them out of the front pen to roam in the general yard, theyll just spend the night snapping at each other through the fence.  So they stay in the front pen and i make sure he dont creep up the back.  

Dudes over there yelling shiit right now.  Was while the cop was here, then came right up to my fence about 3 more times last night after.  Hes got the benefit of meth.. Can stay up for days.  Me, im exhausted and probably need to go fight. Dafuq

Out for a morning coffee and cruise in the corvair with the top down. F everything g this morning. May stop at the gun shop. 

My thumb is still aching. Hit the nail the other day with a cutoff wheel. It cut right thru the nail to where I had one tiny drop of blood.

Dave is out in the garage working-supposed to be on his way to N.Y.. I brought coffee and breakfast out to him. Hopefully it helps. 

Me and the ankle biter today. Not sure what we're going to do.

I could use a good asskicking, I gotta be honest with you.

Lightened the pet expenses by one animal this morning.