SCF

Wed Nes Day

I have a frakin migraine in my lower back. No happy. Fred, I'll come over and we can just drink hard liquor till the pain goes away.

I heard the wife come in last night, but didn't even look to see what time it was. Her show was at 8pm in NYC and then had to take the train back so it had to be late. A couple long meetings today, but not a lot of busy work to do so I'm happy about that.

23 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

I have a frakin migraine in my lower back. No happy. Fred, I'll come over and we can just drink hard liquor till the pain goes away.

Now we have A plan

Had to walk back out to the truck since I left my cell phone out there. Noticed a couple slugs sitting on the tonneau cover. I may have to go back out there later and see if there are others crawling around on my truck.

A little wet here this AM. Dr.'s appointment at 10 so hopefully drying out later today.

Finished the hitch install and wiring on the new to me Ranger yesterday. Also got my tool cap moved over and bolted down. Finished stripping bent/borken parts off the WRX and got most of the replacement pieces on order. Got to straighten some metal tonight with the kid. Very light hit, no frame damage. Just some awkwardly bent sheet metal.

I be illin’. I’ll be on the cough hopped on DayQuil being pathetic and watching horror movies.

that's what happens when you fly in those germ toobs.

Sent the wife a text to call the timeshare place in the Outer Banks of NC that we are supposed to be checking into on the 23rd. Told her to see what their thoughts are. Will they have power or even windows and a roof only 4-5 days after the hurricane comes through.

14 minutes ago, Juiceman said:

that's what happens when you fly in those germ toobs.

Yup. I thought I was clear, but we must’ve picked up a slow burner.

29 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

Been pouring on and off. Good day to rest my back.

Just came out of a conference room where I could see it getting dark out there. It is pouring right now and looks like it's 8:30 at night. The parking lot lights have all turned on. Heavy thunder and lightning also.

1 hour ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Everybody's phones just started going off in the office area. Flash Flood Warning until 4:15 now. I wasn't expecting that today

Big brother likes to keep up the gloom and doom.