Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

Hump Me Day

Anyone?

Another hot one. Last of the heat, says the weather man.

Meetings all day today. At least my work week ends at 11am tomorrow morning. Then it's wheeling and camping until Sunday evening.

44 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

Hump day! :yay:

In for the chance.

Getting lots of pocket dials from TJ.  3 min voice mail sounds like he was beating the poop out of some wedges. Hope you get that one down safe 

2 minutes ago, massxj said:

Getting lots of pocket dials from TJ.  3 min voice mail sounds like he was beating the turd out of some wedges. Hope you get that one down safe 

Audio of him pounding something?

38 minutes ago, massxj said:

Getting lots of pocket dials from TJ.  3 min voice mail sounds like he was beating the turd out of some wedges. Hope you get that one down safe

:lol:

1 hour ago, HEEPJEEP said:

In for the chance.

Okay!!

Crazy busy. Having to turn people away. Have people I need to call back. Tomorrow is going to be a bit of a bust, oldest having wisdom teeth out. Some rest for me too perhaps. :)

39 minutes ago, 84cj said:

Crazy busy. Having to turn people away. Have people I need to call back. Tomorrow is going to be a bit of a bust, oldest having wisdom teeth out. Some rest for me too perhaps. :)

At the part time job or painting?

Told the roommate to get the fawk out this morning.

I've asked him multiple times to not have people over during the week. This new project has long hours, my house is tiny, I don't listen to dumbasses while I'm trying to sleep. His brother is home from California so he came up yesterday and stayed the night. Whatever. Brother haven't seen him in a while. Fine. I get a text today that his brother is staying over tonight and ANOTHER friend is coming over. Nope. You're gone. I don't really need the money he's giving me, was just trying to help him out. Dumbass.

He builds houses and they're slow this week, which equals I'm going on my boat and drinking 300 beers and coming home with people.

I've also expressed I don't want random people in my home.

Came home to work in the shop and blast my big fan. It's like last Monday. NASTY