Depending on the heat I may or may not work a full day.

Humidex is only supposed to hit 99* today. I'll be fiiiiiine.

In the office this morning as usual and email, instant messenger, sharepoint and several other applications are still down. Supposedly Dell is working on it, but it's a global outage so we are crippled. I'm only here 1/2 day. BIL is leaving around lunch time so I'm heading home to help him get the trailer out of the yard without side-swiping a tree and then I'll work from home. Gonna spend some time gathering camping stuff and getting things ready to go for Thursday since I have a 4x4 club meeting in Colchester tonight and have a work dinner tomorrow night.

16 minutes ago, TiTRD said:

Already sweating my bum off.

You on road/pipeline project? That must just such so much. Full PPE standing on hot pavement? Fawk that. Any paving in your future? I'd be calling in sick that day.

Spend 5m in the garage this morning, gear up, ride in, get to work, take off my riding pants, grease and dirt all over my shorts. What the hell did I even touch? 

5 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

You on road/pipeline project? That must just such so much. Full PPE standing on hot pavement? Fawk that. Any paving in your future? I'd be calling in sick that day.

Yes. Full reconstruction with water, sewer, and drainage of about 20 streets. Paving will be done in the fall, so it'll be cooler.

Up early, drove to Mount Agamenticus, trail run around, now work. Was nice to get out before the heat reallllly got cooking. 

52 minutes ago, TiTRD said:

Yes. Full reconstruction with water, sewer, and drainage of about 20 streets. Paving will be done in the fall, so it'll be cooler.

Can you come to wolfeboro and show these clowns how to finish a project. 

home sick

Left work an hour early yesterday because I didn't feel good. Have been running a fever ever since. Sh!t sucks

Company outing today - working at home because it's closer to the party than the shop...

5 minutes ago, GSSFC said:

Can you come to wolfeboro and show these clowns how to finish a project. 

I'm sure there is someone like me on site. Is it just inconvenient or actually screwed up?