Sign in to follow this  
FrankTheDog

Where’s Disapear Skier?

Glad to see you guys are NEOW'in as expected... The new gig is a real challenge, but truly fun at the same time. And working with a bunch of motorheads is pretty cool too. I drove Buford to my alternate office in Westford last week and the number of noses pressed against the glass was impressive.

Roy and Phil... I can see that.

Oh... coulda been a large door or a small implement....

and I 'spose I should plug the new gig too.... 1A Auto for your internet parts need. Mostly later model, DD, popular model stuff as we keep it all in stock. Also some resto bits like carpets... IT and car parts, what could be better???

Edited by wetskier2000

1 hour ago, wetskier2000 said:

Glad to see you guys are NEOW'in as expected... The new gig is a real challenge, but truly fun at the same time. And working with a bunch of motorheads is pretty cool too. I drove Buford to my alternate office in Westford last week and the number of noses pressed against the glass was impressive.

Roy and Phil... I can see that.

Oh... coulda been a large door or a small implement....

and I 'spose I should plug the new gig too.... 1A Auto for your internet parts need. Mostly later model, DD, popular model stuff as we keep it all in stock. Also some resto bits like carpets... IT and car parts, what could be better???

wholesaling?  delivery?  asking for a friend.

Thanks Frank. :bananalove: Without Belben, Phil or me things must be kind of quiet. 

No wholesale yet. Lots of TJ, JK, Jeep aftermarket stuff...