Working in south Yarmouth today

i need to give my cj7 a once over before we go to feild and forest on Friday for our club bbq

Wanted to get a bunch done yesterday, but Dad and I binged watched some Netflix and ate cereal on the couch. haha so it was a good afternoon.

Planning on doing the things I didn't do yesterday, today. 

power came back on at 4:00 am; was off for 12 hours.

Some jackass started shootings mortars and fireworks at 1:45am in the park a block away. Woke the dog and me up, he was not pleased and neither was I. I contemplated getting dressed and going out there with a baseball bat. Not impressed. 

Hitting the sand dunes today. My brother brought a bunch of smoked black marlin and frozen tuna from Wake Island. We ate sushi and then he seared some in dried seaweed. It was delicious. 

30 minutes ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Hitting the sand dunes today. My brother brought a bunch of smoked black marlin and frozen tuna from Wake Island. We ate sushi and then he seared some in dried seaweed. It was delicious. 

Sounds like a difficult  day. Post pics of the dunes.

It hasn’t been officially announced yet, But I can tell you guys, none of you know my brother or his wife...

My new niece decided next Friday didn’t work for her busy schedule so she pushed her arrival up to this morning. Mom and daughter are doing great.

stung 4-5 times by hornets yesterday, feeling it today. Back of my head is swollen and hurts, as is my right forearm

When ever I get stung the itch that comes along days later is brutal. Worse than poison ivy.

7 minutes ago, 2kxtra said:

It hasn’t been officially announced yet, But I can tell you guys, none of you know my brother or his wife...

My new niece decided next Friday didn’t work for her busy schedule so she pushed her arrival up to this morning. Mom and daughter are doing great.

Cool!

Office all afternoon. Actual conference call with GC and artichoke....just like the big guys. Trying to get my $100 K stone price down to a more sane level. There's a little redesign going awn....and I'm all for it.

9 minutes ago, 2kxtra said:

Do they have the haunt bug too. I'm sure you're already dreaming up ways to dress a 2 year old in to some kind of deformed miniature person.

38 minutes ago, 2kxtra said:

Congratulations!