CJKarl

Monday Monday Monday

Need to look at the calendar to see what day it is.

Full plate today starting with submitting a big complicated bid. How I hate bidding, it's like a school book report your life depends on.

Edited by CJKarl

Just shy of $110,000 for some unique stonework on a small addition. Love it, just waiting to see if the GC confirms.

1 hour ago, 84cj said:

I think I may take the ole motorcicle today. 

Broke the zipper on my riding pants so I had to take the truck in today. Sucks. Talking to the ladies at work, I guess there's a place just down the road from me that can fix it.

Finished the trailer yesterday.

hADfUsQ.jpg

Light bulb is out in one of the marker lights. Otherwise, all set to go. All new wiring and deck. Getting that last board in there was a trick. I also put my Milwaukee cordless drill to the test with the self tapping bolts. Came out decent I think. License plate fender could use a quick tap with the welder. The front side broke off the trailer. 

23 minutes ago, JM93LiftedYJ said:

Broke the zipper on my riding pants so I had to take the truck in today. Sucks. Talking to the ladies at work, I guess there's a place just down the road from me that can fix it.

Finished the trailer yesterday.

hADfUsQ.jpg

Light bulb is out in one of the marker lights. Otherwise, all set to go. All new wiring and deck. Getting that last board in there was a trick. I also put my Milwaukee cordless drill to the test with the self tapping bolts. Came out decent I think. License plate fender could use a quick tap with the welder. The front side broke off the trailer. 

Bolt it to the bottom of your ramp.

Et the 1st couple cherry maters out of the gaaden. Yummy

Drove the YJ to work today. No more wheel hop from wallowed out adapters on the rear axle. Today is my Friday as I have a 5:45am flight tomorrow morning for Michigan for my family reunion. Will be gone until next week Tuesday evening.

24 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

Bolt it to the bottom of your ramp.

I was referring to the actual fender itself. The one with the license plate. I probably could have worded that better. 

Starting a tear down of a tree house for an old friend. They sold their house and the structure has to come down. It's 8 x 16 and built on shaky stilts. I'm doing it (1) as a favor and (2) for the materials. He was my assistant den leader when my oldest son went through Cub Scouts and has had a stroke recently. The pt materials will go to my oldest son's place in Dover to build a ground deck / patio. Think I'm going to cut the braces and pull it down off the stilts so its easier and safer to dismantle. 

1 hour ago, heavysquad said:

Back to work after 5 days off. Bleh

yea.. not feeling it today after 9 days off myself. 

Dave and kid are off to Canada. Wonder what I can get done this week in their absence.

4 hours ago, CJKarl said:

Need to look at the calendar to see what day it is.

This.

I think I am 12+ hrs a day x 7 days/week for about the next 6 weeks.  FiWi (Fawk it, Work it).