Sign in to follow this  
Papa Ken

Ok, sale on 4.0s (‘96, ‘99, ‘88)

I have (3) 4.0s that I would like to sell before they end up at the scrap yard.  

1) 1996 4.0 that ran well when pulled. ~196k on it.  Will include any and all wiring and ecm needed to make it run.  Best offer.

2) 1999 4.0 (distributor) with ~235k on it.  It will include a Cherokee shell with AW4 and 231, the wiring stripped, dash gone, and a bunch of other stuff I am using for my Comanche.  Will be available approximately July 9.  Best offer.

3) 1988 4.0 (Renix) Has 117k on it, runs great and is still in the truck to hear it run.  It is getting pulled in favor of a GT40 dressed 5.0.  It has a 2 wheel drive AW4 that will be included, along with the all the wiring that gets pulled from the truck.  This will be available late July, but you can hear it run now. I only drive this about 10 miles a week back and forth to the dump.  

I would be interested in trades for any/all of this as long as whatever I am receiving is smaller than what is going away, Ford 205, BW 1356, Dana 300, MJ rear 3”-4” lift leaf springs, 35-37” tires for 17” rims (will add cash for the right tires), shop tools/benches, steel tube or plate, etc... Try me.  Located in Berwick, ME.

The ‘88 is sale pending.

i still have the 96 for $100 and the 99 for $200 with the remains of the XJ.

I will consider interesting trades for other Jeep stuff.