Sign in to follow this  
JM93LiftedYJ

˙ʎɐpsǝupǝM

No thread yet? 

A bit tired after yesterday's ~315 mile ride. Felt good to get out though.

Dog isn't doing too hot. Almost seems like dementia? Kind of just sits there nose to the wall and stares at it. He was cowering all last night too. About once a month his ear flares up, I put in a few drops, and it clears up in a day or two. Poor guy just want to sit in the corner and stare at a wall. 

Slow day today. Going to NAPA after work to see if they can order a couple sticks of square tube. 

Could be an ear thing doing that to him. 

Nothing too exiting today. Just work and then home. Hopefully get out in the shop tonight to tinker with the Sammurai. 

Thread title font is messing with my head.

Sold the Van last night. I'm an awful salesman.

I don't even know how you get it to show upside down. Just read through all of the stuff yesterday with neighbors and this being a public forum. Makes my mind boggle that the discussion was brought to his neighbor, but anybody can lurk here and read stuff. I know I've probably said stuff I shouldn't and if my wife ever saw it I'd probably be single.

8 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

Keep on this. It's better to put them down a day too early than a moment too late.

The topic comes up each time he gets like this. Last year he was yelping and screaming at all sudden movements. Did a blood test and his white blood cell count was through the roof. Looked at his ears and it was an infection. Gave him some...Zymox? I think that's what the drops are. Two days later he was bouncing around, tail wagging, fetching toys, etc. They flare up every five weeks or so. Last night he was out of sorts. Got up at 3am because he was panting out of control. Usually when he does that he needs to go out. Took him out and he scrambled to get under the wood pile. I had to get in there to get him out. Brought him back inside. He's always slept at the end of the bed, but I left him in the living room with his comfy bed. Heard him in the dining room fumbling around. Got up at 330, climbed onto the sofa with him, and slept there. He's 12 and a half years old. I know its coming and I'm trying to prep myself. 

Insurance company of the person who ran into wifey called Monday. Said they are finally sending a check out, accident happened on May 4th. Apparently with 4 cars involved, they needed to hear from all parties involved. The person that my wife got pushed into would not talk or respond to the ins. co. They claimed to have sent two notices to them. So, last Friday I wrote a short note/letter and dropped it off at their house, don't live far from us, explaining that they will not issue a check for us to get our car fixed until they talk to you. They must have contacted the ins. Monday morning.  It's about $3,200. Both front and rear bumper reinforcements are collapsed, so wifey hasn't been driving it. Afraid that if she were to get hit again, she may not come out of it as well as she did. 

33 minutes ago, sachilles said:

Thread title font is messing with my head.

Sold the Van last night. I'm an awful salesman.

Yeah, but just think of the joy and future vansex you gave to that guy. Karma works both ways.

Edited by CJKarl

5 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

Yeah, but just think of the joy and future vansex you gave to that guy. Karma works both ways.

No doubt. College kid, van.....free candy inside sticker.

He ain't gettin' any. :rimshot:

I should mention when we bought the van, it had big block letters on the rear windows that read "Love Guru".

32 minutes ago, JM93LiftedYJ said:

He's 12 and a half years old. I know its coming and I'm trying to prep myself. 

It sucks whether you're ready or not.