CJKarl

Brought It Tuesday

Was beat to turd after wrestling 300 lbs  paving stones around. Hit the hay too early. Now I'm up. Welcome to the old folks club.

Loving life.

I was really sick yesterday.  I slept probably 30 hours out of 36.  Drank about 1/2 a bottle of cough syrup, the better part of an 18 pack, and had 3/4 of a Tony's pizza (garlic and crushed red pepper apparently) judging from the mess.  I don't remember a lick of it.  The crud is making waves through work, I surfed it.  It was 80* and sunny, glad I got to enjoy that on my day off.

Started to feel normal today at work.  So happy!

17 minutes ago, JM93LiftedYJ said:

Took the day off for a 10h bike ride through VT. Forgot about the dog. No one can watch him. Welp. Guess I'll put a dent into the firewood.

Drop him off at Rogers.

42 minutes ago, JM93LiftedYJ said:

Took the day off for a 10h bike ride through VT. Forgot about the dog. No one can watch him. Welp. Guess I'll put a dent into the firewood.

Leave him outside? 

24 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

Drop him off at Rogers.

haha that's funny

Have my list of things to get done at work today and already into it. Only one meeting so things will get done.

47 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

Drop him off at Rogers.

The one that went home last night at 7pm was it for several days. It's not very often we don't have at least one extra dog around the house.

Make him a seat on the back of the bike so he can ride with you. Or a little trailer for him.

at the Chelsea terminal today, golf league tonight is a warm up.

Tomorrow I have a golf tourney for work then 2 days of drinking eating and shmoozing with industry peeps on the Cape

Wrestled an old set of 31's out of the basement last night through a basement window. The basement is almost big enough to stand up in. Have a huge crick in my neck and a lump on my head from banging it off a pipe. 

10 minutes ago, heavysquad said:

Wrestled an old set of 31's out of the basement last night through a basement window. The basement is almost big enough to stand up in. Have a huge crick in my neck and a lump on my head from banging it off a pipe. 

That' a big window.

Did some sheet metal cutting last night.  350 IPM is cranking...

Think I have some one coming to "close the deal" on the van tonight. Those are his words.

Let him test drive it last week and take it to a friends shop to look it over. Seems to love it. Have it listed as $2k, curious to see if is going to try to talk me down or not. Still haven't put the thing on craigslist....and all the conversion vans on craigslist are in horrid shape and more money.

got my new tires mounted on some old old rims, tire guy "we had to do a lot ogrinding to get the rust off the beads"