CJKarl

BRING IT! Monday

The puppy is getting picked up at 8am this morning so I'm going to the office a few minute late. I'd rather it get picked up than have to spend all day in her kennel. The other boarder is getting picked up around 6pm tonight and then I have to run to PVD to pick the wife up at 8pm. Very busy day on the work schedule with 4 hours of meetings today.

Never know what' going to come ome in the back of the kids truck.

2018-06-11_06-30-50

5 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

Never know what' going to come ome in the back of the kids truck.

2018-06-11_06-30-50

Very cool and lots of fun. I built one of those years ago. I could do about 30mph, but with no suspension and that little 2 stroke screaming away I had to upgrade and build something else.

Here's my bike

Motor Bicycle 2.jpg

Kid in my old neighborhood had one. He couldn't drive because of continuous DUIs, so he rode that thing around. Kill the motor when the cops came around. 

I thought you had a similar set up, Roger.

My neighbors get a gang of those together and hammer up and down the road. They're all decked out with leds for night cruising. Haha

1 hour ago, CJKarl said:

I thought you had a similar set up, Roger.

Yep, that was my first build. Those little 2 strokes are not very reliable so I went from that one to an old Whizzer frame with a 212cc HF Predator motor and go-kart CVT. Much more comfortable ride and better power band with the CVT.

Whizzer.jpg

Hopefully a customer YJ done tonight and maybe leaving.  If it leaves probably pull Rachel's 78 Ford into that bay to do some work...