Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

WED....the calm after the storm

Hope to finish up the steps today. Meet with new architect later about the big water feature. This thing is going to be pricey.

Doing a pretty sweet trailer job tonight mounting a quick winch mount to a PJ tilt trailer.

In other news, looks like rain all weekend and I'm going camping.

Wifey gets home tonight from visiting her sister in GA. We were going to Salisbury Beach campground this weekend, but she called and cancelled. Said something about being cooped up with a smelly, wet dog all day in a pop up.

Work, ride and then we're headed to New York for a wedding.

Heading from Canaan, NH to Syracuse, NY- Anyone one need anything hauled?

Sounds like the folks like Frank in the western sections of CT got much more of a storm than we did along the coast. I'm in the office today. We'll see how long this lasts. Energy-wise I feel ok, but my stomach still isn't completely settled.

Workin from home.  Dogs already passed out in their respective "spots".  Lisa's parrot on his back playing with his unicorn, passing it from claw to claw.  Before this bird, I've NEVER seen a bird on his back before.  Hell, this one stands on his head in the corner.  Hilarious.

3 minutes ago, SCF said:

Workin from home.  Dogs already passed out in their respective "spots".  Lisa's parrot on his back playing with his unicorn, passing it from claw to claw.  Before this bird, I've NEVER seen a bird on his back before.  Hell, this one stands on his head in the corner.  Hilarious.

What breed?

why it gotta be a black thang?

/spikelee

Knew that was coming. :lol:

BTW...Just had my TPMS replaced my my mechanic.  Fawking things work great, already have a leak in my front left tire.  Fawkin flatraters creating work for themselves.

Today is my Monday. I am having a hard time getting going. Currently procaffeinating. My boss is a pregnant dog so I better get moving.

38 minutes ago, SCF said:

Knew that was coming. :lol:

BTW...Just had my TPMS replaced my my mechanic.  Fawking things work great, already have a leak in my front left tire.  Fawkin flatraters creating work for themselves.

Last night I got a tire pressure warning in the middle of a traffic jam, during a down pour.

My Mazda 3 won't tell you the pressure in each tire, or which tire, or how bad it was... Kind of sucks cause you can't tell if you are able to get home, or if you are about to get stuck.

Made me appreciate the older system that has a TPMS module in each tire.