TJeepGuy

TTTTTTTuesday

Got to get moving. Looks like rain this afternoon. Bagel and coffee, walk the dog and away we go. Next

Last morning in Antigua, waiting for coffee at a small shop at the marina.  Hoping to shove off by noontime, next stop Connecticut.

-mike

14 minutes ago, JeepinMike said:

Last morning in Antigua, waiting for coffee at a small shop at the marina.  Hoping to shove off by noontime, next stop Connecticut.

-mike

where in CT 

Punch list and more saw repair. Weeeeee

Had a good night sleep and feel much better, but working from home this morning since I still feel very weak. Need to slowly start introducing some food into my body. Just got notification that some parts are going to be delivered this afternoon.

1 hour ago, dkj1028 said:

something has got me sneezing his morning, first time this spring

Same here. Last couple of days. Something is kicking pollen that wasn't a few days ago. 

47 minutes ago, TJ said:

where in CT 

Stratford - Housatonic river.  Pretty much grew up sailing out of there...

Normally Tuesday is a lab day, but since the boss had no plan until late yesterday afternoon, I’ll be chained to my desk all day pulling things together for the rest of the week.

Itd be a perfect day to work from home, but it’s Taco Tuesday and I’m not missing free tacos. A man has to have priorities.

43 minutes ago, 2kxtra said:

Normally Tuesday is a lab day, but since the boss had no plan until late yesterday afternoon, I’ll be chained to my desk all day pulling things together for the rest of the week.

Itd be a perfect day to work from home, but it’s Taco Tuesday and I’m not missing free tacos. A man has to have priorities.

Yeah, our local plumbing/kitchen shop is having a pizza truck come in tomorrow.  I'm not a plumber.........but.

3 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

Yeah, our local plumbing/kitchen shop is having a pizza truck come in tomorrow.  I'm not a plumber.........but I know my way around a pipe. If you know what I mean. 

Driving to work and my car feels “off”. I’m now at a garage waiting to have a screw removed from my right rear tire. 

I’m going to be late for work. <_<

3 hours ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Had a good night sleep and feel much better, but working from home this morning since I still feel very weak. Need to slowly start introducing some food into my body. Just got notification that some parts are going to be delivered this afternoon.

Sooooo...not to be wembly worry...bbuuutttt, you JUST took one hell of a hit to the noggin, and now you are having these issues. Might warrant a CAT scan.

catscan.jpg

Years and years and years you never heard of  a window breaking on a plane, now it seems like there's one every week. The Belben conspiracy theorist in me says the terrorist have given  up on bombs and started working in the manufacturing facilities to sabotage them from the inside.