TJeepGuy

Manic Monday

Light at the end of the tunnel on the job I started back in Nov. May be wrapping it up this week.

Looks like poop weather all week. Should be back to my normal grind finally. Definitely needed the three day weekend.  

Turned the heat on this morning. 48* and damp

I feel like doo-dee and am staying home today. Something hit me like a mack truck about 11pm last night. Enough that I was sitting on the toilet with a bucket in my hands and sweating like mad. Next thing you know I wake up in a pool of blood on the floor where I split my bottom lip and gave myself a black eye from passing out and going straight to the tile floor. Just finished power puking half an hour ago. Hopefully I'm coming out of it, but I seriously thought about calling 911 last night.

Edited by calvynandhobbs

Doing days this week. Webex Fujitsu class from home.

Spraying some Mass mobile oil tonight though.

Had a good weekend getting some yard work done.

46 minutes ago, calvynandhobbs said:

I gave myself a black guy from passing out

:huh:....

Waiting on the water guy this morning. Interviewing another kid at the terminal this afternoon

1 hour ago, calvynandhobbs said:

I feel like doo-dee and am staying home today. Something hit me like a mack truck about 11pm last night. Enough that I was sitting on the toilet with a bucket in my hands and sweating like mad. Next thing you know I wake up in a pool of blood on the floor where I split my bottom lip and gave myself a black eye from passing out and going straight to the tile floor. Just finished power puking half an hour ago. Hopefully I'm coming out of it, but I seriously thought about calling 911 last night.

Ouch!  How long were you out?