Is there a way beyond market  comparison to get the value of an RV?

Nada does rv's but their values  come out thousands less than any RV on the market. I find it hard to believe everything for sale is going for way over it's fair market value. We found one we really like and I'm just trying to leave no stone unturned. 

Just a shot in the dark. Try quoting insurance for it online with progressive, and use the price as the stated amount.

Boy that’s a hard one. So many different options and how well maintained inside and out. Just guessing here but if it’s in the price range you can afford and does what you want I’d think that would be your best guide. Check roof and in all the hidden corners for signs of leaks or cracks. Check tires for load rating and cracks. 

Sorry been at drill.

I'm looking pretty hard at a coachman fr 289 qb. Longer at 29' than what we were originally looking for but after being in it we really like the layout. Has 2 sets of bunk bed in the back instead of a traditional queen but still a full size over the cab and a fold out couch. Perfect for twins and dogs.

Seth sachiles may have some insight he just bought 

$12k picking it up later this week.

I'm pretty happy. It's a Chevy 3500 chassis with a 6.0. 

I googled a picture.  That's quite a jump from the little campers you were looking at a year or few ago.

Well brining it home tomorrow.00n0n_hGL9lpKBUTe_600x450.jpg

Good lookin RV. I didn't realize they put bunks in mobiles to, guess it makes sense so why wouldn't they.

Wifey and I are looking at campers now and it's crazy what some people want for a 15-20 year old trailer with a soft spot in the floor.  I know we're on a bit of a budget which is why we're looking at early 2000 models but if the low NADA is 3k and the high is 3800 how the heck can some expect to get 5k firm?

That is a good looking RV.  Being on a Ford chassis should make maintenance and repair easy or at least standard. 

6 hours ago, FrankTheDog said:

Chevy chassis.

Nice catch. Didn’t even look closely at the van portion just assumed Ford. Chevy is even better.