jeeping1974

Dana 60 Spindle Boring Tool

I have a Yukon Dana 60 spindle boring tool with 2 extra bits. All three bits have had the cutting edge chamfered so that when its cutting, the bit does not wear out as fast. This also helps to shorten the amount of time it take to bore the spindle. I've used this tool 3 times and no longer have a need for it. $400. Can be picked up in New Boston, NH or can ship on buyers dime. I haven't been getting on here as much as I use to. If you are interested, feel free to email me - hcrdnk74 at hotmail dot com

Yukon part numbers are YT H31 (boring tool) and YT H27 (bit). Click on the item numbers to see the part on Yukon's website. This tool is for boring the spindles of a REAR D60 axle. 

Edited by jeeping1974

Will try to get some updated pics posted up this week of the tool. 

I have it on Pirate but if there are any other sites that someone thinks this may sell on, I'd greatly appreciate the info.

Edited by jeeping1974

Bump - $400. Would like to see this go rather than seeing it wrapped up/oiled and just sitting in my toolbox.

What were you charging to bore spindles? I need it done to a 60 rear, but I can’t imagine I’d ever need to do it again.

I want to say it was $300 a side. 

With this tool it makes it look factory it's so nice and smooth. What make rear d60 do you have?

I believe all Ford rear D60 rears (older ones at least) can be bored. Only some Dodge D60 rears can be. Just need to measure the spindles to make sure the wall won't be too thin afterwards.