Sign in to follow this  
preach

Sunday. 4/15.

Bill Rutan's funeral this morning. Not that 86 isn't a good run, he was liked and loved by many.

Edited by CJKarl

2 hours ago, preach said:

Hi.  

Big day today I hope, I heard about a road up in the hills... 

Hey Preach make a run on that Road for Bill"Willy"Rutan Thanx !  Yah Willy's funeral, I wasn't expecting this, I spoke with him just a few weeks ago but he wasn't feeling good so I didn't stop and do our usual chat. It's going to be a long day.

Up at 3am to get my oldest to the bus station. Went outside to start the car and it was covered in ice. He's headed to Ecuador, Andes for some service work than onto the Galápagos Islands. 11 day trip. Flight is currently delayed in Boston, Gronk is also there waiting for a flight. 

2nd night in a row something has torn the door off the chicken house. Friday night 4 birds went missing, last night it was the last 2. Yesterday I reinforced the door and latch, plus put a 100 pound rock in front of the door. Rock was moved and latch was ripped out of the wood. I think I'm done feeding the wildlife for a while.

1 minute ago, cmerrick said:

2nd night in a row something has torn the door off the chicken house. Friday night 4 birds went missing, last night it was the last 2. Yesterday I reinforced the door and latch, plus put a 100 pound rock in front of the door. Rock was moved and latch was ripped out of the wood. I think I'm done feeding the wildlife for a while.

Trail cam!

10 minutes ago, cmerrick said:

This time of the year, Black Bear.  

What a change from yesterday. Not doing much of anything today. Going out for lunch after church before having to deal with dogs again

Got back to shore yesterday. Today we’re off to Epcot to eat and drink around the world.