HEEPJEEP

Trailer axle and wheels/tires

Need to build an RTI ramp.  Anyone have a trailer axle and wheels/tires kicking around?  No brakes needed.

On second thought a junky trailer with VIN and paperwork might be a better option so I can "modify" it.

Edited by HEEPJEEP

It may be easier to just register it as a home made trailer when you're done.... It is pretty easy to do in NH.

Edited by Jon W

4 minutes ago, Jon W said:

It may be easier to just register it as a home made trailer when you're done.... It is pretty easy to do in NH.

Have to haul it on another trailer to a State inspection thinger, and they can fail it and have to try all over again, etc.  Been there, tried that, it's a big PITA.

13 minutes ago, HEEPJEEP said:

Have to haul it on another trailer to a State inspection thinger, and they can fail it and have to try all over again, etc.  Been there, tried that, it's a big PITA.

All I had to do was have the town PD come by and inspect it and sign a piece of paper certifying it. Then back to the town clerk and finish the paperwork.

1 hour ago, Voodoo Chile said:

just saw an RTI for sale on FB for $700 

I think it sold as fast as it went up.

On 4/11/2018 at 3:09 PM, Jon W said:

All I had to do was have the town PD come by and inspect it and sign a piece of paper certifying it. Then back to the town clerk and finish the paperwork.

truth

1 hour ago, axle said:

Matt Yarnell from New England Jeepz, has a real nice RTI ramp for sale. pm me if you want his info

On an axle?