Sign in to follow this  
SKEETER

The OFFICIAL Jobs thread

As many of us seem to be changing employment recently lets keep it in this thread.  I'll start.

Last Friday was my official final day at my company of almost 6yrs.  Like what has happened to me 3 times now my former company was sold and the new company only brought on the software guys.  Just finished my 90 day transition.  And today starts my 1st official day at the new company although I've spent several days over the last few weeks having customer meetings and getting up to speed.  I am now the President and Managing Partner of Automotive Equipment Technical Institute.  www.autoeti.com  AETI is safety, training and compliance for the automotive field.  Like vehicles, automotive lifts are required to have yearly inspections and technicians are required to be trained and certified on the lifts they are operating.  AETI is a cloud based software platform the tracks all this information and more to meet the requirements of ANSI along with OSHA and Dept of Labor.  Additionally we do onsite training and certification of the technicians although typically this is done by the lift servicing company. 

We're also working with one of the largest training companies in the country on a 13 week certification course designed for displaced workers and under served people.  This is designed to give real world entry level automotive job skills whether it be lube techs, tire changers, equipment repair, service writers etc.  This is designed to be today's version of high school/VoTech programs that are now missing or not nearly large enough for all that want to be part of it.  Our partner will be building an 8 bay "dealership" inside their current warehouse to simulate real world working environment along with equipment found inside.  I am beyond excited for this opportunity!!!

3 hours ago, nheric said:

And I’m one of those lift inspectors. Lots more than that, too.

LiftWorks

No kidding, we should talk!  Pm me your number again as I’ve changed phone and lost most of my contacts. 

Eric, you should come and inspect my equipment.

5 hours ago, SKEETER said:

No kidding, we should talk!  Pm me your number again as I’ve changed phone and lost most of my contacts. 

603-781-5eightseven9

i don’t answer if I don’t know the number so leave a message or send a sext first. 

20 hours ago, Gonzo said:

For all you computermos out there, we're hiring and have job fair on the 22nd: https://manchesterinklink.com/get-hired-oracle-dyn-recruiting-and-networking-event-march-22/

Oracle can suc k it. Is the company nice to work for though?

Edited by 79fordgirl

16 hours ago, 79fordgirl said:

Oracle can such it. Is the company nice to work for though?

Yeah our little piece of it is a far cry from the corporate world. We used to be Dyn, and were bought last year. I work from home about half the week, we have kegs in the office, it's pretty laid back. 

On 3/12/2018 at 10:01 AM, SKEETER said:

As many of us seem to be changing employment recently lets keep it in this thread.  I'll start.

Last Friday was my official final day at my company of almost 6yrs.  Like what has happened to me 3 times now my former company was sold and the new company only brought on the software guys.  Just finished my 90 day transition.  And today starts my 1st official day at the new company although I've spent several days over the last few weeks having customer meetings and getting up to speed.  I am now the President and Managing Partner of Automotive Equipment Technical Institute.  www.autoeti.com  AETI is safety, training and compliance for the automotive field.  Like vehicles, automotive lifts are required to have yearly inspections and technicians are required to be trained and certified on the lifts they are operating.  AETI is a cloud based software platform the tracks all this information and more to meet the requirements of ANSI along with OSHA and Dept of Labor.  Additionally we do onsite training and certification of the technicians although typically this is done by the lift servicing company. 

We're also working with one of the largest training companies in the country on a 13 week certification course designed for displaced workers and under served people.  This is designed to give real world entry level automotive job skills whether it be lube techs, tire changers, equipment repair, service writers etc.  This is designed to be today's version of high school/VoTech programs that are now missing or not nearly large enough for all that want to be part of it.  Our partner will be building an 8 bay "dealership" inside their current warehouse to simulate real world working environment along with equipment found inside.  I am beyond excited for this opportunity!!!

Congrats man. I got a call yesterday from Ira motors in Nashua looking for lube techs, they thought we had an auto trade. They really wanted young people with some training.

a Ira motors