Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

electraFRIDAY

Power back on around midnight. Was getting tired of living like my forefathers. Need to check my dad's  house and check on my mom. Hopefully both places have juice.

Oh yeah, and drop my saw off at the saw shop. Talked to the boy last night. I got my point across. He agrees he fawkedup. 

Twice a week my MIL watches both my son and my nephew. Well, my BIL and his girlfriend are under the impression that since I have the most vacation time, when my nephew is sick I need to take the day off and stay home with my healthy child. This is so they can go to work, bank up vacation time, and take a Eastern European vacation in a couple of months. Saying hell with that, we dropped him off and went to work.

Welp, now I'm home from work with a sick kiddo. I guess I have to stay home with a healthy kid from here on out.

Finally Friday and the wife is heading to her friend Leanne's house in NH until Monday. I probably shouldn't say this, but it will be nice to get her out of my hair for a few days and get some work done. I'll probably need to bring in some more wood and then work on building brackets for my 4 point harness seats to get them installed. The stock YJ mounts are too tall and I end up with my head all in the rollcage getting bounced around and these have a higher bolster in the front that the current seats so they have to be angled a little differently.

Why is 3am the time that the smoke detector batteries decide to die and set off the whole system?

...and my busiest week of the year where I need sleep.  

New clients:  check every damn number twice, even check and have them check their names/socials so everything is perfect.....They call a week later...I screwed up the address on their kids return..........<banghead>

We switched to a new accountant for our taxes this year and are getting a return for the first time rather than paying in the 7 years we've been married. I had done my own taxes when by myself and then we went to HR Block when we first got married. They were clueless when we started doing business stuff and LLCs so we went to a guy that was recommended to us, but all he did was fill out forms in his company's templates. The guy we have now is a young guy that works for a small company that specializes in businesses rather than personal and he seems to do real accounting compared to the "fill out the form" outfits.

Dropped my parents dogs off at the boarder for the weekend, both me and my dog are so happy to see them go.  I've never seen a dog be so aggressive in a playful way. You walk down the hall and she will cram her snout right in your camry hole.  Even when we got to the kennel, she leaped past me and ran around the yard dragging her leash behind.    

1 hour ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Finally Friday and the wife is heading to her friend Leanne's house in NH until Monday. I probably shouldn't say this, but it will be nice to get her out of my hair for a few days and get some work done. I'll probably need to bring in some more wood and then work on building brackets for my 4 point harness seats to get them installed. The stock YJ mounts are too tall and I end up with my head all in the rollcage getting bounced around and these have a higher bolster in the front that the current seats so they have to be angled a little differently.

Tell her she's being selfish going to her different friends all the time and not helping with the maintenance and jeep repairs. 

Worked 19hrs yesterday half of it in a payloader chasing linemen around, I'm a little punchy today, brain feels like silly putty.

http://www.off-road.com/blog/2018/03/08/owners-feeling-cheated-after-jeep-pulls-off-road-pages-from-2018-wrangler-jl/

display had electronic pitch and altimeter on it, now they took it away and won't be available till the 2019 model 

Edited by heavysquad