Sign in to follow this  
Papa Ken

ISO ‘98 TJ parts

At some point during the restoration on the wife’s TJ, I must have borken the fuel pump electrical connection. I need the female portion of the connector from the motor side harness.   If I can’t find one, I will just pick up a 4 pin connector assembly and install it.  

I am also looking for the rectangle vacuum box that sits under the battery tray.  Mine has the mounting tab borken off.  I can make a bracket for it if need be to keep it in place, but just seeing if anyone has a parts TJ kicking around.  

I am willing to pay for shipping if you are from away.

I'm pretty sure I have 1 or 4 of those little black boxes. Not so much the wiring plug though.  I'll try to remember to look tonight when I get home.

The wiring I should be all set on, as I have a weather pack kit coming in either today or tomorrow.  The black box I can make a bracket for to make my box work, but I would much rather use a stock one.  

Let me know if you have one and what it would cost to get it shipped to me at 03901.

Thank you,

Kenny

5 hours ago, Papa Ken said:

The wiring I should be all set on, as I have a weather pack kit coming in either today or tomorrow.  The black box I can make a bracket for to make my box work, but I would much rather use a stock one.  

Let me know if you have one and what it would cost to get it shipped to me at 03901.

Thank you,

Kenny

Um shouldn't you have an 04xxx zip code now?

Little black box in hand. Not sure of shipping though $10-15 ups ground or usps flat rate. Flat tab would certainly be cheaper. Lmk