TJeepGuy

Twosday again

Mud at the job was redonkulous. Stopped by to check it out yesterday afternoon. Owner wanted to know why I wasn't there? 

Ended up backing all the way out the 1/4 mile driveway. Over 2 bridges and up 2 swtichbacks. SHould all be frozen in to bead popping ruts today.

Bringing the oldest in this morning to get vaccinations for his upcoming Ecuador trip. Jealous of the trip. Andes and Galopogous islands. 

2 minutes ago, 84cj said:

Bringing the oldest in this morning to get vaccinations for his upcoming Ecuador trip. Jealous of the trip. Andes and Galopogous islands. 

I would be too, well except for the 3rd world poophole part.

Quest Diagnostics. 7:15 appointment. 

BTW the Essex facility doesnt open until 7:30. Thanks Quest. Glad I didn't take the 7:00 slot.

....and their website has been down for 2 days.

US healthcare.......best in the world.

Edited by CJKarl

I think this will be an eye opener for him. It's with the school, and not all fun and games. They will be doing some community service while there. 

1 minute ago, 84cj said:

I think this will be an eye opener for him. It's with the school, and not all fun and games. They will be doing some community service while there. 

Daughter went the Greece for the summer last year with her school. She got some real world experience w h en the policia boarded their bus outside of Rhodes  (very near Turkey)  . Was a "show me your papers moment " there were a few refugees on the bus. They got roughed up, had their turd thrown off the bus and we'e left at the curb. Basically the city of Rhodes didn't want squater  camps popping up.

My daughter went on a missions trip to the Phillipines her Junior year in high school. They were in the outback with no running water or electricity doing a bunch of work. When she got back she couldn't stop talking about how good we have it here.

Quest was a cluster. Gal says her 1st appointment isn't for 8:45....meanwhile people are stacking up in the waiting room.

Kiddo at the inlaws today. Wife won't be home with him until 6ish and I'm out at 4. So, volunteer at the old folk's home for an hour then home. Gives me 30m to get some stuff done around the house.

Got a little time in the barn last night. Got the inner axle oil seals installed and laid everything out in order for installing the knuckles and out until I realized I'm missing both axle spindle seals. Looks like I have everything else ready to install.