Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

Muddy Monday

Mud season has started.

I'm not even going to the job today because just getting in there is such a joke right now. Owner needs to lay down about 40 tons of 1 1/4".

Never did the brakes on the dumper yesterday. So that's 1st up.

Slept like doo-dee. Woke up around 1230 with heartburn, munched some Tums but couldn' t get back to sleep until 300. Weird dreams didn' help either. Not going to be a fun day.

32 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

I have a fever of 101. I might skip the gym today, we will see how work goes.

Stay home crazy lady so no one else gets sick !

Headed for Rhode Island to haul Firewood off a 55 acer clear cut for a solar project.

18 minutes ago, TJ said:

Stay home crazy lady so no one else gets sick !

Everyone else already had it. I am the last one. haha Plus Eloise is at home sick, so I won't get any rest if I'm home.

I need to get back to the gym, but with all the flu and other sicknesses going around right now I think I'll just sleep a little longer in the morning. Maybe after February I'll get back to it. Couple meetings today, but nothing too bad. Trying to get a couple things off my plate since I made the switch back to QA in the middle of January. Maybe some barn time again tonight. It's time to start putting everything back together.

My favorite persuader failed today. ONE freaking lug on the Dumper. Need to get a better impact. The 20 year old Northern Tool 3/8 is wimpy.

2018-02-12_11-39-10

It's a MAC . I assume I can find a MAC truck and get a new one. Guess it wasn't stonemason grade.

Edited by CJKarl

Does a grapple load of firewood come in a tandem trailer, or a six wheeler? I'm not certain if the guy is going to be able to make up the driveway by house and turn around.