CJKarl

Fugg'in A Friday

This week went surprisingly fast. Hopefully today does as well. 

Heading from Canaan, NH to the Durham / UNH area tomorrow if anyone needs anything expressed!

a truckload of syntetico?

26 minutes ago, Juiceman said:

a truckload of syntetico?

Hahaha not this time. No tengo mas.

Edited by 79fordgirl

Finished up the boys snowmobile about last night. Running crappy, found water in the carbs. Cleaned and reinstalled. Started up, ran even worse. He pulled one carb himself and there was even more water. I siphoned off the bottom and got about 1/2 gallon of water out of the tank. Runs wicked pissah now. I'm sure the nieghbors appreciated him riding it around the house after 9 last night. :facepalm:

Here is a video of the company I work for. The team I work on is around 5 minutes 20 seconds-They're assembling the smaller units, and I make an appearance around 5:27ish. It's the back of my head watching a screen and I push a button. Basically super famous now.

17 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

Here is a video of the company I work for. The team I work on is around 5 minutes 20 seconds-They're assembling the smaller units, and I make an appearance around 5:27ish. It's the back of my head watching a screen and I push a button. Basically super famous now.

Becky is hot.

2 hours ago, 79fordgirl said:

This week went surprisingly fast. Hopefully today does as well. 

Heading from Canaan, NH to the Durham / UNH area tomorrow if anyone needs anything expressed!

How bout some milk?

1 minute ago, CJKarl said:

How bout some milk?

hahaha I'm not producing anymore, unfortunately. I'll stop at Dills.

Edited by 79fordgirl

4 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

She is usually borken and not running. :lol:

We named our robotic welder Beyonce, she's somewhat of a diva and everything has to be just right or she won't perform

36 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

Why don't they use you homeless guy husband as a spokesmodel? They would sell more units. 

Also , I would love to see the steps of making a water-jet cutter.

That was a cool video. Lots of technology in that building.

No meetings on my calendar for today and there's a dog coming in at 1pm that I have to bring in since the wife is working so I have the feeling I'm not going to be feeling well by around 10am and will need to go home. I'm making progress in the barn and with the wife working and then dog training she won't be home until later tonight and I may be able to get quite a bit done. Got the inner axle seals out last night and the tubes are packed with sludge. I used a 36mm socket to punch them out and there was so much resistance before even getting to the seals I didn't know if it would actually go all the way in.

6 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

Also , I would love to see the steps of making a water-jet cutter.

There are probably some videos on the Hypertherm webpage. They post all kinds of doo-dee. For some reason, I can not search Hypertherm.com...at work..

7 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

Why don't they use you homeless guy husband as a spokesmodel? They would sell more units. 

<_<