Real sh!t, dog sh!t! I roll my trash bin to the curb this AM and put it at where my driveway meets the street to be met by several piles of dog poop. I ask the good neighbors if the teenager that's been walking their dog lately hasn't been picking up and they assure me that's not the case. My next guess is that jackhole's dog next door is getting past it's invisible fence and using the area as it's personal bathroom. It's technically the street at the end corner of my driveway, but no less offensive. What would NEOW do?

camera, definitely.  my surveillance cameras have put a stop to a lot of nonsense, including dogs crapping in my yard.  puts an end to the "it wasn't my dog" argument.  yes it was, you lying biitch, let me show you my picture of you and your dog.

yeah, they think i'm anass hole now.  i don't know why i'm theass hole when i don't want their dog crapping in my yard, but if that's the way it has to be, then fine.  i'm anass hole.

i caught one guy a couple of years ago in the act.  literally, he looked at me and said, "The old owner of this house used to let my dog go here."  I've lived here 16 years, friend.  I seriously doubt it.

Humans such, a farm stand had to stop the honor system as people were stealing too much. They put up cameras and someone took a wiz on the sign.

i solved the dog turd in my yard problem back when i rented in a neighborhood.

first, i politely asked said dog-owning neighbor to keep the dog out of my yard, because i don't care to step in the dogs hit.  answer: but, she grew up on a farm in NY.  me: this isn't a farm in NY.

they continued to let the dog roam.  so, i collected the dogs hit every day in my wheelbarrow.  after about 3 months, i paid the neighbors front step a midnight visit with said wheelbarrow.  i kept an eye on the front door during breakfast that morning, and sure enough, man of the house comes out front door to head to work, and puts both feet (in dress shoes) into the pile.  he looks down, then looks across the street, where he could see me with both fingers saluting him.

dog never deposited dogs hit in my yard again for the two years i lived there after that.

Shoot his dog, bang his wife, leave an upper-decker on his toilet, and toss his car keys on the roof.  

9 minutes ago, PAUL said:

Shoot his dog, bang his wife, leave an upper-decker on his toilet, and toss his car keys on the roof.  

Really? The roof? Toss the car keys in the toilet with the turd!

Just now, Jon W said:

Really? The roof? Toss the car keys in the toilet with the turd!

I don't think the turd was *IN* the turlet. I wouldn't bang his wife with Paul's dick. Shoot the owner (did I ever tell you about my paint gun dream??).

1 hour ago, heavysquad said:

Humans such, a farm stand had to stop the honor system as people were stealing too much. They put up cameras and someone took a wiz on the sign.

To date I have not had a problem with my farm stand. Bottle of syrup leaves and 10 bucks shows up in the box.

We're in a pretty rural area, so anyone's dog would have to walk a quarter mile to doo-dee in the neighbors yard. They're too lazy for that.

Camera.

I've been doing that since the fall as our new neighbor's dog thinks that my yard belongs to him. They thought the "invisible fence" was working then they don't understand why the dog isn't listening to them since it went through training. I don't care, I'm tired of picking up it's poop in my yard though. Last thing I want is for the girls to be outside playing and roll, fall or run into it. 

I've heard of a DNA system for that.  Townfolk here biitch on FB all the time about dogpoop in the parks.  Turns out there's a company that logs doggy dna, you would have to send in a turd sample when you register your dog with the town, and when there is dogpoop in the park, they'll test it and send you a nice fat ticket for not picking it up.