Looks like a rain-out for work. Off to pick up the kids tractor. Last Sat was 0* and nobody at the tractor shop was willing to get a customers diesel tractor started.

Edited by CJKarl

Making lunch and then heading in to the office. I have several meetings today, but it has been a bit more relaxed of a week with the office move. I’m not complaining. I still haven’t met with my new manager to find out what projects they even want me to work on.

My dog has learned to open my refrigerator and empty the cold cut drawer. She's done it 3 times, including a plate of spear ribs and chicken wings. I ended up putting a lock on it last night, I'm curious to see if she'll eat it off the side of the damn. 

Up at 3am this morning and, sadly, this is the best night’s sleep I’ve had all week. This is so odd, I have the flu and can’t sleep at all, can’t even nap during the day. Last night it took 4 shots of Gran Marnier and 20mg of melatonin to allow me to get 4 hours of sleep. :banghead:

Nothing is touching my sinus/head cold.  Its Friday for work but I'm putting in flooring over the weekend. 

11 minutes ago, jeeping1974 said:

Nothing is touching my sinus/head cold. 

I played that game for 20 something days last spring with my sinus infection and then had to go to the doctors to get antibiotics and it still took 8 days for it to start feeling better. Just go to the docs.

1 hour ago, rvgjeep1 said:

Trying not to get laid this morning. It makes the break up move out harder.

So is all of her stuff still in boxes in the hallway. Longest break up ever..

No rain here but really warm. I'll take it. I did some roof raking yesterday- shoulders are tired.

6 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

No rain here but really warm. I'll take it. I did some roof raking yesterday- shoulders are tired.

Raking the roof is definitely a shoulder work out. I'm glad I did mine after the snow. Not a piece of snow or ice near the gutters and the thaw is running down the spouts like it's supposed to.

3 minutes ago, dkj1028 said:

Its all just going to melt off anyway?

I did my horse shed which doesn't really have any pitch to it, so it's just going to sit there and be really heavy. Plus the new garage dumps it's snow right on to that roof. I have already cleared it off once, but wanted to get the bulk off for the rain.

13 minutes ago, TJ said:

Trying to get laid this morning because it makes the day go better :wub:

Yeah it does! W hen i Get up in the morning, dave Has Only been sleeping for three hours, so he is dead to the world.