Up for my usual middle of the night Web surfing try to get back to sleep episode. 

Probably get the chimney up to through-flash level.  Very complicated,  roofer is dreading it.

Going to try to kill enough trees today to make a weeks pay two days of rain on tap hopefully I'll get the rest of the lowland cut. I'm thinking part of it will remain flooded because of the frost long after the rain.

Vinyl guys are starting the fourth side of the house today. We'll be cutting in a new window late morning. I'm trimming out the 1st batch of 6 windows replaced and installing new outside light fixtures. It was definitely worth contracting the job out, having the right tools makes a big difference. We still have to get new garage doors, new gutters and I'll be redoing both decks in the spring. The joys of being a home owner. Bleeding a ton of cash.

I know those joys. Came home after 3 days on the road to a busted baseboard hot water pipe last night. Going to be my morning project, fun times

Not a busy day at work at all today. I guess they figure I'm still in transition back to QA. I have to go through some of my training and see if it is still up to date. I think tonight I'll clean the boiler and chimney so it's ready for when the temps drop again next week.

1 hour ago, TJeepGuy said:

The joys of being a home owner. Bleeding a ton of cash.

You ain't pooptin'! I maxed out the credit card and paid it off twice in three weeks after buying my place. :lol:

Well, spring is here........for 2 days.

Leave for Florida on Monday for work.

Kidlet got asked to go play in a hockey tournament in Montreal in May. While flattering, I think he'll find it quite educational, as I think they'll have plenty of competition.

Last window installed and foamed. :yay: 2nd coat of joint compound applied to previous 6. Replaced outside light fixtures and installed new LED spotlight bulbs. And I'm running around in a tee shirt !!!!!!

5 minutes ago, TiTRD said:

Sewer install.

IMG_20180111_101304501_HDR.jpg

Almost textbook OSHA hole.