Sign in to follow this  
IronLung

Hoo hoo dilly Wednesday

Back on the roof. Hoping to have it ready for through flashing end of the day or tomorrow.

31 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

Hooked one of my piercings getting dressed, woo, that is like instant sweating haha :x

I warned you about getting one down there.

Woke up at 3am with coughing fit, I went to bed with a slight fever. I’ve been sick for a week and a half. Started with food poisoning the day before NYE, this coughing, congestion, and fever started right after that. 

Moving office locations today. I've got everything packed for the movers. Long story short - I've been a member of QA for the last 6 years, but for the last 26 months I've been on loan to Global Inventory Management (IM) as their Compliance Manager as a secondment. QA needs me back so the secondment has come to an end, but the site head in IM has told me there is a position that should be posted soon that he wants me to apply for. I like what I've been doing for the past 2 years much more than I actually like QA so hopefully this is only a short term move back upstairs.

1 hour ago, rvgjeep1 said:

I wa rned you about getting one down there.

Haha oh man that would reallly hurt. I have 14 piercings, im Bound to hook one once in a while regardless of location.

Go figure. Phones been ringing off the hook for people who want to add insulation after their pipes froze. 

Beats advertising! 

45 minutes ago, JM93LiftedYJ said:

In a poopty mood today. Don't want to be at the office. Too much shit to do at home.

Cough cough. I’m not feeling well I won’t be in today. 

8 minutes ago, GSSFC said:

Cough cough. I’m not feeling well I won’t be in today. 

That's Friday. I took it off to work on the plow plate so it doesn't take four damning hours to clear my driveway with the FEL. I need to use the fire wrench on some thick bum steel too. I'm sure the suckage is going to be up there. But at least I'm out of the office and have a four day weekend.

outstanding work, son.