Sign in to follow this  
JM93LiftedYJ

Tiwesdæg

27º! Short sleeves to work today! Woohoo!

And I don't have the slightest idea about the stove, but it tach'd out to 84º in here last night. I left the damper thing on pretty low and threw a couple logs to get them to burn all night. Apparently too much wood.

I have forced hot air, so I turn on the fan about once/hour to spread the heat throughout the house. It really helps a lot, I used to use 3-4 box fans.

8 minutes ago, JM93LiftedYJ said:

Old house had FHA on oil. In the course of an hour, it'd spike to 72º to 58º then back to 70º. It was a constant cycle. It sucked so bad. 

Old/ oversized equipment.....Way common....

I think I somehow managed to get a wet piece of wood in the boiler last night. Loaded it up before I went to bed and 20 minutes later the fire alarms were going off. I could see smoke coming out of the vent on the front where you typically open it to allow more air in at start up. I turned the damper way down and basically smothered it all night, but it did burn by this morning.

Tomorrow is trash day so I need to shovel a flat spot at the end of the driveway to put the cans tonight. I always forget about that when I'm plowing. Someday I'll learn.

Yup, its Tuesday and I'm at work. 

Making a run to the dump to get rid of some drywall and stuff. Looks like i"ll be mudding some new drywall after roof raking part of the house later tonight. 

Yup hoping to start the truck for the first time in over a month and head to the dump. Looks like our Jan thaw is a couple weeks late this year.

29* here. It will be t-shirt weather by noon. My masons are definitely coming tomorrow so I need to have everything set up for them today.

Day 6 on the Peloton. Enjoying the cult atmosphere.

51 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

29* here. It will be t-shirt weather by noon. My masons are definitely coming tomorrow so I need to have everything set up for them today.

Day 6 on the Peloton. Enjoying the cult atmosphere.

Send Roy pics of you in biking shorts.

Our CEO is pleased to announce that phase one of the transaction to sell the majority of the company has closed. The new company has extended offers to Field Service, technical support and some support functions. The rest of you can go fawk yourselves. He personally wants to thank each of us for our contributions in 2017 and the company's success that made this sale possible. He'd also like to remind us to not let the door hit us in the bum on the way out.

2 minutes ago, CJKarl said:

You know how many Subarus there are in VT? Will the cops need a non-M-F to do pat downs?

6 minutes ago, wetskier2000 said:

You know how many Subarus there are in VT? Will the cops need a non-M-F to do pat downs?

Pat Downs may or may not be the first trooper with a gender neutral license...

Edited by Sprocket