Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

MONDAY

20* all ready

My help is blowing me off for 2 days. They got blown out of their job last Thr and Fri and need to finish. I understand,  but my client is not going to.

Hey Karl, you're up early.

Dragging the kid out of bed for school this morning. Siding guys will be here at 730. They've only been able to work 2 days in the last 2 weeks. 

I've got 3 windows to ready for replacement. Also have to install the power vent for my wife's kiln and new porch light. Time to play catch up.

Child woke up at 11:30 and barfed everywhere. Took forever to clean up. Dave almost tossed his cookies a few times trying to help. I couldnt fall back asleep until 2ish. Today shouldnt be a long  day at all...

2 hours ago, CJKarl said:

20* all ready

I understand,  but my client is not going to.

Architect....Right?....They never understand...

The dog even noticed the 20* this morning. He didn't hesitate at all when I opened the door for him. A few meetings and then over to the duplex after work to do some shoveling. With rain coming at the end of the week I want to shovel the snow away from the foundation. There's cement against the foundation 3/4 of the way around the house and last year when we had rain on top of the snow the snow trapped it against the foundation and caused a couple minor leaks. I'll spend the 1/2 hour tossing snow a few feet if I don't have to deal with water on the basement walls/floor.

Hopefully moving forward today instead of the alternative, it's going to be a busy week.

lightened the payroll expense again today.  yay!

damn.  why is it so hard?

Stop touching it.