Sign in to follow this  
heavysquad

Nhoilundercoating.com

he's actually a local guy, was a cabinet maker by trade then started dabbling in this undercoating thing a few years back.  he was doing fluid film, and he was booked solid every Fall, at one point working 24 hours a day to keep up with demand.  Then he decided to create his own brand, and he's been franchising it.  

I heard he was at SEMA this year, not a lot of interest out there, as this is a NE phenomenon, but he definitely working it hard.  

He's the one that did your truck last time, Jon.  And mine, and most everyone else's.  I do FF in the shop occasionally, but it's not really the business I want to be in, it's a damned messy gig.

I was trying to franchise with him, but he's been so busy he hasn't had time to call me back.  I'm interested in exactly what his process is and how much it costs.

I started using it last year, before that I used Fluid Film. I think the NH stuff hangs on longer, plus it's black and not the mildly gross semi-transparent caramel color of the FF. 

Yeah also have the NH Oil on our rigs.  Didn't drip at all, not as stinky, did black died on the outside and clear on the inside of doors, rockers, frame, etc. where you don't see it.

When they did FF on my truck they did a nice job getting all the door sils, hinges, etc... under the hood and on all 4 doors. Would you do that with the NH oil product?

I would.  I'd want to make sure we did a good job for you.

Need to do this.  My 2005 is NOT standing up to this new liquid whatever deicing products they are using on the roads.  It's like you can watch your vehicle waste away.

I'd have my Jeep done...but if he sprays from the bottom straight up, he'd coat my interior too,  :lol: :lol:

lol

my kid was home from the Navy a few weeks ago.  he was poking around the shop and looked inside my YJ.  "What the hell did you do to the Jeep?  You can see the ground under the driver's seat!"  He is very disappointed in me.

14 minutes ago, Juiceman said:

lol

my kid was home from the Navy a few weeks ago.  he was poking around the shop and looked inside my YJ.  "What the hell did you do to the Jeep?  You can see the ground under the driver's seat!"  He is very disappointed in me.

Compared to his jeep, how is it?