Matt Blain

Milwaukee 5 tool kit

Recommended Posts

I have 3 Milwaukee 2689=25P tool kits brand new in the box. Bought one for myself, selling off the other 3 to pass along the savings. These were $400 on black friday at Home Depot. Looking to get $300 each. Located in Biddeford MaineMilwaukee.thumb.jpg.568955c3e389c4f8c47f65f4ff464a97.jpg

Milwaukee 2689-25P 5-Tool Combo Kit Includes: (1) M18 cordless lithium-ion 1/2 in. drill/driver (2606-20), (1)M18 1/4 in. hex compact impact driver (2656-20), (1) M18 Hackzall one-handed reciprocating saw (2625-20), (1) M18 jobsite radio (2890-20), (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC extended capacity batteries (48-11-1828), (1) M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812), (1) M18 work light (2735-20); (1) general purpose Sawzall blade and (1) contractor bag

24232626_10159751176435217_2433003864372524733_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOOD DEAL ! love my Milwaukee tools. I at one time had all Makita when I started looking at new tools and service life Milwaukee was the way to go for me. I have the light, drill and impact, don't need the saw and want the radio. I also have the 1/2 impact, hammer drill, Sawsall, skill saw I think my next purchase will be the 4" grinder.THAT'S A SUPER PRICE! GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE.T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get it.. You paid $100.00 each and want $300.00 each which appears to be Home Depot's price in that pic. Where is the "passing along the savings"? I know I'm probably missing something, but if I'm not, why not undercut the big guy a little. I think they'd fly off your shelves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wetskier2000 said:

I don't get it.. You paid $100.00 each and want $300.00 each which appears to be Home Depot's price in that pic. Where is the "passing along the savings"? I know I'm probably missing something, but if I'm not, why not undercut the big guy a little. I think they'd fly off your shelves.

These are limited closeouts and I didn't pay $100 each. Double check the pricing. They were $400 each on black Friday and then they were clearanced out at $300. No longer available from HD, I just bought out the remaining stock at my local Home Depot to pass along the lower price to people I know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt Blain said:

These are limited closeouts and I didn't pay $100 each. Double check the pricing. They were $400 each on black Friday and then they were clearanced out at $300. No longer available from HD, I just bought out the remaining stock at my local Home Depot to pass along the lower price to people I know. 

Thanks for 'splainin, I knew I had to be missing something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the FUEL M18 Cordless grinder, didn't want to F around and got the best, so far so good.

That little hackzall you'd think you'd laugh at it but I use it all the time for cutting every little thing.  Blade goes in both ways which is nice.

Got the M12 light.

My next up may be the 1/2 cordless impact, Juice and many others say that thing is the nutz.  

Would love to not charge up the compressor every time I need just one bolt taken off.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, PAUL said:

My next up may be the 1/2 cordless impact, Juice and many others say that thing is the nutz.  

Would love to not charge up the compressor every time I need just one bolt taken off.  

Ditto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use my cordless tools, including impact for everything these days. I  fired up my compressor for the first time in a month or more.

 

Electric impact is nuts. 100% tq immediately available.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a 1/4" impact and it is awesome for driving screws / small nuts / bolts. The Rigid brand would match the batteries I have, but it definitely looks less powerful than the Milwaukee....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jon W said:

I have a 1/4" impact and it is awesome for driving screws / small nuts / bolts. The Rigid brand would match the batteries I have, but it definitely looks less powerful than the Milwaukee....

I haven't needed one since I bought the Milwaukee 12v screwdriver, that thing is awesome too.

Other news along those lines, boring out a hole in metal the other day, caught an edge on a 1/2" bit and the 18V Fuel drill I was using came close to ripping my friggen wrist off.  Either I'm geigh or that things is strong as hell, probably both.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now