Matt Blain

Milwaukee 5 tool kit

I have 3 Milwaukee 2689=25P tool kits brand new in the box. Bought one for myself, selling off the other 3 to pass along the savings. These were $400 on black friday at Home Depot. Looking to get $300 each. Located in Biddeford MaineMilwaukee.thumb.jpg.568955c3e389c4f8c47f65f4ff464a97.jpg

Milwaukee 2689-25P 5-Tool Combo Kit Includes: (1) M18 cordless lithium-ion 1/2 in. drill/driver (2606-20), (1)M18 1/4 in. hex compact impact driver (2656-20), (1) M18 Hackzall one-handed reciprocating saw (2625-20), (1) M18 jobsite radio (2890-20), (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC extended capacity batteries (48-11-1828), (1) M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812), (1) M18 work light (2735-20); (1) general purpose Sawzall blade and (1) contractor bag

24232626_10159751176435217_2433003864372524733_n.jpg

GOOD DEAL ! love my Milwaukee tools. I at one time had all Makita when I started looking at new tools and service life Milwaukee was the way to go for me. I have the light, drill and impact, don't need the saw and want the radio. I also have the 1/2 impact, hammer drill, Sawsall, skill saw I think my next purchase will be the 4" grinder.THAT'S A SUPER PRICE! GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE.T

I don't get it.. You paid $100.00 each and want $300.00 each which appears to be Home Depot's price in that pic. Where is the "passing along the savings"? I know I'm probably missing something, but if I'm not, why not undercut the big guy a little. I think they'd fly off your shelves.

2 minutes ago, wetskier2000 said:

I don't get it.. You paid $100.00 each and want $300.00 each which appears to be Home Depot's price in that pic. Where is the "passing along the savings"? I know I'm probably missing something, but if I'm not, why not undercut the big guy a little. I think they'd fly off your shelves.

These are limited closeouts and I didn't pay $100 each. Double check the pricing. They were $400 each on black Friday and then they were clearanced out at $300. No longer available from HD, I just bought out the remaining stock at my local Home Depot to pass along the lower price to people I know. 

1 hour ago, Matt Blain said:

These are limited closeouts and I didn't pay $100 each. Double check the pricing. They were $400 each on black Friday and then they were clearanced out at $300. No longer available from HD, I just bought out the remaining stock at my local Home Depot to pass along the lower price to people I know. 

Thanks for 'splainin, I knew I had to be missing something!

I bought the FUEL M18 Cordless grinder, didn't want to F around and got the best, so far so good.

That little hackzall you'd think you'd laugh at it but I use it all the time for cutting every little thing.  Blade goes in both ways which is nice.

Got the M12 light.

My next up may be the 1/2 cordless impact, Juice and many others say that thing is the nutz.  

Would love to not charge up the compressor every time I need just one bolt taken off.  

40 minutes ago, PAUL said:

My next up may be the 1/2 cordless impact, Juice and many others say that thing is the nutz.  

Would love to not charge up the compressor every time I need just one bolt taken off.  

Ditto

I use my cordless tools, including impact for everything these days. I  fired up my compressor for the first time in a month or more.

Electric impact is nuts. 100% tq immediately available.

I have a 1/4" impact and it is awesome for driving screws / small nuts / bolts. The Rigid brand would match the batteries I have, but it definitely looks less powerful than the Milwaukee....

1 hour ago, Jon W said:

I have a 1/4" impact and it is awesome for driving screws / small nuts / bolts. The Rigid brand would match the batteries I have, but it definitely looks less powerful than the Milwaukee....

I haven't needed one since I bought the Milwaukee 12v screwdriver, that thing is awesome too.

Other news along those lines, boring out a hole in metal the other day, caught an edge on a 1/2" bit and the 18V Fuel drill I was using came close to ripping my friggen wrist off.  Either I'm geigh or that things is strong as hell, probably both.