Sign in to follow this  
Papa Ken

What is it worth? 2006 Toyota Corolla LE

I have owned this since it was new. It is the 1.8 with a 5 speed, 195k on it and going up as it is my daily driver.  It averages around 38 mpg. Oil has been changed every 3k.  It runs and drives great, I would drive this anywhere and I will get a new sticker for it before it goes.  It has snow tires on it that are in great shape.  Most of the miles are highway miles from amesbury, ma to Kittery, me.  For the past year and a few months, it has been driven mostly on a secondary highway (route 236 in southern Maine). It is black with gray interior.  Some stitching on the front of the driver seat has come undone, but other than that it is in decent shape.  It could use a good cleaning and it has some scratches.  I am getting ready to buy a Jeep and I don’t think the dealer I am buying it from will take this as a trade in. I am thinking around $2000- $2500.  I just want to see if there is interest and if it is priced right for a quick sale.   It could be as early as next week or right after the holidays, not sure yet.

I bought this as a practical vehicle back in May of 06 and I am just tired of driving it and want something different. 

Located in Berwick, Maine.