Sign in to follow this  
NHScrambler

Jet ski trailer or small utility trailer

My sister's boyfriend decided It would be a great idea to buy a used jet ski. Now he has no way to transport it. It's currently in the bed of my truck. It needs a trailer.

I'll get picks in the morning, or I may have them on my computer somewhere. It's a jet ski trailer that I bought and threw a piece of PT plywood on to make a dirt bike hauler. Has 2 newish tires and rims, tongue jack and a weatherproof lockable box on the front.

$150

Pull off the plywood and the angles wheel chocks I made for the bikes. Then these bolt on the metal cross piece on the front of the deck  somehow. I think the guy used to run two of the old school stand -up skis and they would fit side by side. Never saw it loaded.

On 12/3/2017 at 8:11 AM, NHScrambler said:

My sister's boyfriend decided It would be a great idea to buy a used jet ski. Now he has no way to transport it. It's currently in the bed of my truck. It needs a trailer.

Your truck made it back on the road?

14 hours ago, wetskier2000 said:

Your truck made it back on the road?

No, no it didn't. Why want to buy it? :)

It's just holding the jet ski. Funny story he bought the jet ski while he was driving a rented f250 after crashing his car. Then had no way to get said jet ski out of the bed when it was time to return the truck. You can see a lot of thought went into this. We backed the trucks tailgate to tailgate and slid it out of the rental into my truck.

On 12/3/2017 at 7:03 PM, CJKarl said:

I'll get picks in the morning, or I may have them on my computer somewhere. It's a jet ski trailer that I bought and threw a piece of PT plywood on to make a dirt bike hauler. Has 2 newish tires and rims, tongue jack and a weatherproof lockable box on the front.

$150

PM sent.

9 hours ago, NHScrambler said:

No, no it didn't. Why want to buy it? :)

It's just holding the jet ski. Funny story he bought the jet ski while he was driving a rented f250 after crashing his car. Then had no way to get said jet ski out of the bed when it was time to return the truck. You can see a lot of thought went into this. We backed the trucks tailgate to tailgate and slid it out of the rental into my truck.

Nah, I got enough needy equipment at the moment... but thanks! No one told him that Jet Skis such, huh?

Edited by wetskier2000