Sign in to follow this  
SCF

Tuesday

Recommended Posts

Walked dawg this morning. Weather broke. Humidity is gone. So I got that going for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started repairing leaky fuel lines yesterday in the truck, need to finish today. I started in the driveway because I wasnt sure how I wanted to raise it, then I was stuck working outside in the rain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a bad day at the office today, but that is based solely on the number of meetings on my calendar. Brought the yard stuff to hit the other rental today after work. The tenants should now be out. The Sheriff gave them the papers last Thursday, which said they had to be out by 10am yesterday or they would be removed. We were supposed to have gotten a call to let us know they were gone, but that didn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be buying a Civic today. I can't remember what I have to do to get the title transferred in MA. Really trying to do this without another visit to the nearest (not close) RMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working for someone else sux and I don’t want to do it anymore!  I’m sick and tired of dealing with that one person (or multiple people) that makes a job such, tired of being a salaried employee working 10-12 hour days and not having the motivation to work on my own projects when I get home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SidewaysTim said:

tired of being a salaried employee working 10-12 hour days and not having the motivation to work on my own projects when I get home. 

Most of the time I have the motivation to work on my projects, but the wife gets in the way. Last night I told her I was going out to the barn and she said I could only be out there until 7:30 because I am married and need to spend time with her. I worked in the barn for a while and came in about 7:15. She wanted me to watch The Voice with her last night. I had to tell her once again how I think watching tv is a waste of time when other things need to be done. She just doesn't get it. Her watching tv to relax is just like me banging on stuff in the garage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calvynandhobbs said:

Most of the time I have the motivation to work on my projects, but the wife gets in the way. Last night I told her I was going out to the barn and she said I could only be out there until 7:30 because I am married and need to spend time with her. I worked in the barn for a while and came in about 7:15. She wanted me to watch The Voice with her last night. I had to tell her once again how I think watching tv is a waste of time when other things need to be done. She just doesn't get it. Her watching tv to relax is just like me banging on stuff in the garage.

try banging on her stuff while watching TV. Solve both problems at once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Most of the time I have the motivation to work on my projects, but the wife gets in the way. Last night I told her I was going out to the barn and she said I could only be out there until 7:30 because I am married and need to spend time with her. I worked in the barn for a while and came in about 7:15. She wanted me to watch The Voice with her last night. I had to tell her once again how I think watching tv is a waste of time when other things need to be done. She just doesn't get it. Her watching tv to relax is just like me banging on stuff in the garage.

Put a TV and a couch in the barn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calvynandhobbs said:

Most of the time I have the motivation to work on my projects, but the wife gets in the way. Last night I told her I was going out to the barn and she said I could only be out there until 7:30 because I am married and need to spend time with her. I worked in the barn for a while and came in about 7:15. She wanted me to watch The Voice with her last night. I had to tell her once again how I think watching tv is a waste of time when other things need to be done. She just doesn't get it. Her watching tv to relax is just like me banging on stuff in the garage.

The damn, Rog. Dave was in the garage until 4:30am.  

Do you tell her what she needs to do and when or is that a one way street?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

The damn, Rog. Dave was in the garage until 4:30am.  

Do you tell her what she needs to do and when or is that a one way street?

It's a one way street for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this