Cool and cloudy, few hours in the shop. Need to start thinking about firewood. Have about a cord or so that needs to be split.

I've got 3 or 4 cord, all split, but nothing for next year at this point....725 work unless i start getting rained on, then inside stuff. M38 windshield frame needs prep and paint.

Doing an all-day mystery ride today. Cryptic directions, unknown detination, spending the night camping "somewhere within 150 miles north and west of the starting location (Groton, MA)".

Looks like the weather gods ha e decided to play nice with us.

nice little rain last night.  garden appreciates it.  speaking of, been having green beans and zukes nearly every day for the last few weeks, lettuce every day, and kale every three days.  turnips, too.  tomatoes are so-so, not ripe.  good chance at a big crop of butternut, as the vines are thick and loaded.  been digging potatoes, too.

sux that i cannot eat the potatoes or tomatoes (if any ripen), but ima pick them when they're ready.

down to 158 from 185.

Rats got another row of sweet corn. And my vune plants are doing awful. Other then that the garden looks good. 

Ive gotta cut, split and deliver 5 cord.  For $500.

Garden is kaput.. Most everything i planted got just so big then stalled or died.  Terry says last owner had same result.   Cukes were looking great and got decent sized (though wierd shape) then went yellow.  Fed em to a horse.  Corn is waist high and brown.  Watermellons are last man standing.  

Little bit more to pack, then load the truck, then leaving for the lake... wish the forecast was going to be a bit warmer this week.

3 hours ago, wally said:

sux that i cannot eat the potatoes or tomatoes (if any ripen), but ima pick them when they're ready.

down to 158 from 185.

No nightshades for you?

5 hours ago, CJKarl said:

Cool and cloudy, few hours in the shop. Need to start thinking about firewood. Have about a cord or so that needs to be split.

Me too. Got about 1.5-2 cord that needs to be cut and split. Should go after that oak that was felled last fall at a friends place. If they're still living there...

Belben'd myself yesterday afternoon  taking down the po treestand so I could move it else where. Got a nice knot and a small cut above my eye. Only 3 more stands to hang.

Installed new single pin site on my bow and got it all dialed in this morning. Archery starts so early up here, I'm getting excited.

Girlfriends father just told me that he can bring his mini excavator over any time to pull stumps its a Bobcat 325.