Think I'm working in the shop today. Steel guy never finished the edging on the North Cove job and a customer that needs a little repair done Is not returning calls.

Into work 2 hours early. Hopefully out early. Replacing the front door and sidelights tomorrow, going to get as much done as I can tonight. 

TJ    6

Going to meet with a friend/lawyer this morning. I don't really know how much drama the ex-boss is going for but if this gets any worse I might have to lawyer up. I don't know what they'll throw at me but I know what I'll throw back,I went to school with the ex CT Chief States Attorney, and his best friend the ex New London County Prosecutor is like family to me I've known him since I was old enough to remember. I hate this and really can't afford it right now. All I wanted was to do my job and go home, but I think they look for drama to justify their paranoia . No more for me!

I will never understand why people enjoy drama, all it does is mess with people's lives. Hope everything works out in your favor TJ. 

Phone Co will have records.

Is this the guy that lives on Saybrook road. Got divorced years ago because he was banging the neighbor gal?

if true, that does not look good for him, if it ever comes to a jury.  lol.

Our company has a BBQ at a coworkers summer shack down in Coventry, RI. I don't have to be there until noon, so I figure I'll avoid the highways and make a nice ride out of it. 

A firing yesterday, a BBQ today.  Interesting place you work.

Be weird to fire someone at a bbq

2 hours ago, TJ said:

Going to meet with a friend/lawyer this morning. I don't really know how much drama the ex-boss is going for but if this gets any worse I might have to lawyer up. I don't know what they'll throw at me but I know what I'll throw back,I went to school with the ex CT Chief States Attorney, and his best friend the ex New London County Prosecutor is like family to me I've known him since I was old enough to remember. I hate this and really can't afford it right now. All I wanted was to do my job and go home, but I think they look for drama to justify their paranoia . No more for me!

LOL, Chris is just slightly connected.

48 minutes ago, Juiceman said:

if true, that does not look good for him, if it ever comes to a jury.  lol.

If it''s the guy I'm thinking of my wife used to watch their kid back when she had her daycare rolling. Wifes response. "oh, that guy? He's a fuking weirdo." Of course it was then that he got caught banging the neighbor so we got all the drama with the kid in daycare. Who's picking up?  who's paying?

Kelly went to give me a kiss good bye this morning, I gave her num-nums a squeeze and told her that's all she is getting.

She didn't think it was as amusing as I did

I have a customer who wants me to build a small patio all wrong, how do I make sure that images and comments later dont hurt me? I'd hate to have to be chasing a thread later explaining that It's not my fault.

She wants a pea stone patio, and already bought "enough" "bags" of pea stone and the wrong edging. She wants me to put less than an inch of pea stone right on top of a muddy spot and use a paver edging to "keep the water out".

Try to help someone out, and it assdamns you every time.

Do it your way, do it the right way, or tell her to hire someone else to halfass it.